ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs SU Gamethread

Cuse rushed the whole house on that play... but Pitt had good pick-up on it. So what does Kenny do? Rush a pass to his longhair pal #7. Pick. TERRIBLE

My god, we’re playing a team that is not very good, we’re completely healthy, we’re home, and we’re going to struggle to hopefully eek out a win.

We knew our defense was better than our offense, but I didn’t expect the difference to be this large.
Thank you defense!!!!

Here’s the good news: No one currently playing outside of Clemson looks sharp. Lots of sloppiness everywhere.

Thank God we have defense. So many mistakes on offense. Penalties, missed FGs, dropped balls, interceptions. This game should be a blowout.

Reactions: Steeltheone
SU is just so bad. And I wouldn’t mind if there was just some fluke plays or bad turnover luck keeping it close. But none of that has happened.

Now, in recent Pitt history the defense gives up a scoring drive immediately after a score like this. If they are different they will shut them down again. Let’s get after them D

HTP

Wait... your Wayne TD call posted on this board at least 5 minutes and 5 plays BEFORE the YouTube TV action showed it. Since no fans are in the stadium... you must have heard it on the radio??? Or saw it on a cable system that carries it live? Either way, shows just how much "delay" there is when the broadcast signal comes Over The Top via internet tv

It’s funny reading how some considered benching Pickett a drive (nuts); imagine how Syracuse fans are screaming about Devito. I don’t want to see that Culpepper kid again. Cuse should be starting him.

83c210fdb322be90cebd4d5888d76acc.jpg

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
ADVERTISEMENT