ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs SU Gamethread

How can Kenny Loggins so confident and good on one play an absolutely terrible on the next play
He is a streaky passer. Coaches need to realize it and it hen he is cold call more runs or run him and get him back in the groove. When he gets hot start throwing the ball all over the place. This last series was really well called they took advantage of su pressure.

“What’s up with these players that weren’t good enough to stick around at their old schools, not being very good for us?” Is not a question worth asking.

Krull has now dropped 2 of 3 passes that got to him... and way the target on the interception. I'd make him get a crewcut or sit his ass.

I am not expecting Kelce of Kittle at TE, but can't we get a Bruener type that blocks and catches everything thrown their way, even if it's only 2 passed per game because they don't get that open.

Krull played but was mainly a special teams player at Florida. I am hoping the talent level above him was insane. Some players bloom in other programs.

Well the TE experience has a familiar feel to it
If it's like last year they will catch every other pass. S
Great fumble recovery. Stupid field goal kicking.
That was as much on PN as the fg kicker. Long fg and even in the off chance he makes it, still only a 14 point game. A TD and it's over. Go for it in that situation all the time.

Reactions: Steeltheone
ADVERTISEMENT