ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs SU Gamethread

On first and second down it was like we told them what was coming and dared them to stop it. We aren't nearly good enough to do that kind of thing.

You punt from your goal line you gotta a TON of hang-time if you're only gonna get it to the 50. I do NOT like this rugby style punting approach at all

The offense today has been nothing less than abysmal, boring, lackluster, anemic, unimaginative, and predictable... The strength of Syracuse’s defense is their DBs. So what do we do? We threw the ball!

Reactions: Saboteur
We won. That’s great. Special teams totally sucked, giving coaches a LOT to complain about.. good.
Get the win and run out of the stadium. They were awful.

Reactions: kma0043
Speaking of coaches, I don’t like the way Narduzzi sometimes calls out players directly when they make a mistake. I’m talking about calling out Kamara in the postgame interview. The kid is a frosh and it was a bizarre call. Call out the garbage punter and kicker if you’re going to focus on guys.

Speaking of coaches, I don’t like the way Narduzzi sometimes calls out players directly when they make a mistake. I’m talking about calling out Kamara in the postgame interview. The kid is a frosh and it was a bizarre call. Call out the garbage punter and kicker if you’re going to focus on guys.
The difference is that was a mental error not a physical on and coaches hate mental mistakes. Most coaches have I'll complain about false starts but won't get nearly as aggravated by holds. Holds are more costly but they aren't always unforced.

Outstanding effort on D. Handed them 10 points on a TO & a busted coverage. Other than that we mauled them.

There was one time they went to a break when the probably shouldn’t have and we missed one play.cuse lost two yards.other than that no.

That was the leaping play. They obviously didn't know that the penalty was going to give Syracuse a first down. They thought possession had changed and that was when they were supposed to take the commercial break.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT