ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Ville Gamethread

Three and out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I’ve given up even guessing on this. After the Ford hit last year I have no idea. Of course compared to that hit, this one is automatic ejection, butthey didn’t even look at it

Why on earth would they look at a shoulder to shoulder hit like that?

Reactions: BFo8
I see a little bit of Fitz in Addison. Catches the ball with his hands and doesn’t let it get to his body. Understands routes really well even as a Freshman. Goes about his business and flips the ball to the ref like Larry did. It is almost impossible to be Larry but I think he is going to be special.

H2P

I see a little bit of Fitz in Addison. Catches the ball with his hands and doesn’t let it get to his body. Understands routes really well even as a Freshman. Goes about his business and flips the ball to the ref like Larry did. It is almost impossible to be Larry but I think he is going to be special.

H2P
100 percent agree

So far about what one would expect.

Offense looks okay. Defense has set them up so they can succeed despite themselves.

Defense has been great outside of that one play.

And special teams has come around.

Our running backs have combined for 10 carries in the 1st quarter. They've gained 66 yards. Might want to keep that in mind when we are calling plays.

Reactions: spitdoc
Dumb play call. Then you take out Izzy

way to destroy a good drive

I’m loosing faith in mr whipple

Reactions: Dan1911
ADVERTISEMENT