ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Ville Gamethread

I absolutely love slow motion run plays with our smallest running back. I get that you want to run but if you are going to do it with them loading the box just have your biggest back hit the line as quick as possible.

H2P

2 & 13 facing a defense that is stacking the line and you run right into it.

Just to conservative a call and one that I think lowers our chances of winning not increasing.

Reactions: gary2
Let’s Go Defense!! This season clearly rests on your shoulders because Whipple and the offense isn’t getting it done.

Ive always been a Pickett supporter, but willing to admit I expected a little more after all these starts. Seems like he’s been here forever and doesn’t seem to be getting much better.

He’s improved, physically, arm strength, speed. the system is far better for him. He just makes his same internal mistakes.

Addison doesn't catch the deeper ball (running away from the QB) very well. Short, outs, he's great. That was a great pass.

Pickett has improved over the years but he still makes those simple, foolish mistakes that hurt the offense. On a whole, Pitt could do much worse at qb and I suspect we will look back at Pickett with some fondness..

but that will speak more about Narduzzi than it will the quality of Pickett if that is the case.

Cunningham wasn’t getting these extra yards scrambling earlier in the game. Would’ve loved 4th and 10 rather than 4th and 4.

Reactions: Steeltheone
Now that is how you win a game on defense! Louisville is not going to be held to 20 points in many (if any) other games this year.

Reactions: Black Panther
that was a good game........ too bad the pundits at espn didnt say a word about it to anyone else and only Des picked PITT

Big Nasty D! Held Ville to under 250. Two big mistakes, but harassed a good QB all day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT