ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt women's volley ball just knocked off Miami

Pitt plays at Syracuse on Friday. Syracuse is 5-1 in the league, with their one loss being a 3-1 loss to Pitt the first weekend of conference play. So that's going to be a tough one right there.

By the way, Pitt's four losses this season have been to the teams ranked 9th (Washington), 12th (Creighton), 20th (Iowa State), and 27th (Western Kentucky, second in the ORV) in this weeks coaches poll. The only ACC teams that got more than one vote in the coaches poll were Florida State and Notre Dame.

I usually make one trip down to the field house per season. IMO women’s college vball is the most entertaining level of competition. Men’s vb is too power oriented and olympic vb is also too power oriented

Reactions: persp
I usually make one trip down to the field house per season. IMO women’s college vball is the most entertaining level of competition. Men’s vb is too power oriented and olympic vb is also too power oriented

Agreed. Along with tennis, this is a sport I prefer to watch the ladies play. It's so action packed and entertaining

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT