ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Wrestlers Won At Ohio State Today

Luca Augustine wrestled a hell of a match, not giving up bonus points is a credit to him and Keith. Too many times I've seen our guys not see the team picture in big matches. Great win!

Luca Augustine wrestled a hell of a match, not giving up bonus points is a credit to him and Keith. Too many times I've seen our guys not see the team picture in big matches. Great win!
Luca had an early take down, but the OSU, Paddy Gallagher???, looks really good. I think Luca is still going to a good wrestler at Pitt

Gallagher was a top 10 overall recruit.

- GREAT win for Pitt !!!!!

- Cole Matthews who has had a slow start for Pitt this year had a huge 4-2 win with a late takedown over undefeated Jesse Mendez the #3 ranked 141 pounder ......

- Takedowns are worth 3 points now ...... should they consider making a reversal 3 points as well ?

I just checked the wrestling rankings. Why do some teams have no matches but others have up to 7?

I just checked the wrestling rankings. Why do some teams have no matches but others have up to 7?
The NCAA allows for 15 competition days during the season which means a team is only allowed to compete in 15 dual meets or tournaments per season, not including conference tournaments, and they can decide what that makeup is outside of their conference schedules. Brown and Harvard who have yet to compete in a dual will each have competed in 4 and 5 tournaments before their 1st duals in January.

Reactions: HailtoPitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT