ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Wrestling golf outing

Can't make it this year. I know they have over 100 committed and expect to get to 140. Should be another successful event. It would have been worth just to see Megaludis with a Pitt shirt on.

Some
Can't make it this year. I know they have over 100 committed and expect to get to 140. Should be another successful event. It would have been worth just to see Megaludis with a Pitt shirt on.
Sometime we should get together at a wrestling event since we went to school together. I was hoping you would be there this Friday.

Golf event very nice. Had lots of fun. It was very slow play. Almost 6 hours to finish. We waited every shot every hole. Group behind us were not seen by us and we took 6 hours! The best team won the event in a putt off.
Steak dinner was simple and good.

I sponsored a group of 4 because I couldn't get out there, but I don't know who played in it, nor was my sponsorship noted in the banners, etc. This has happened every other time I've donated. Guess Im just not "important" enough because I'm not local. I don't do any of the stuff I do for notoriety, but come on - it's the small things that keep people/donors coming back.

Reactions: Chaos
I sponsored a group of 4 because I couldn't get out there, but I don't know who played in it, nor was my sponsorship noted in the banners, etc. This has happened every other time I've donated. Guess Im just not "important" enough because I'm not local. I don't do any of the stuff I do for notoriety, but come on - it's the small things that keep people/donors coming back.
I was just made aware of this, I personally apologize for this. We appreciate you donating the foursome but it was overlooked as a sponsor because it was registered as a foursome rather than sponsor
We don’t normally but team on banner

But you! Are greatly appreciated

You have done your part and I can speak for Pitt wrestling and PWC we need more of people like you
So once again sorry, we do our best to recognize everyone!

I was just made aware of this, I personally apologize for this. We appreciate you donating the foursome but it was overlooked as a sponsor because it was registered as a foursome rather than sponsor
We don’t normally but team on banner

But you! Are greatly appreciated

You have done your part and I can speak for Pitt wrestling and PWC we need more of people like you
So once again sorry, we do our best to recognize everyone!

Eh - I'm over it. I was just feeling a bit butthurt after getting our asses kicked this weekend and living in central PA just compounds it...... Didn't mean to sound so sour in my post so I apologize.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT