ADVERTISEMENT

PITT, WVU, PSU Game Day Results!

CaptainSidneyReilly

Chancellor
Dec 25, 2006
Here is the difference between PITT, Penn State & WVU from what I saw and heard today. A Kid can see it too.

1. The Pitt Players are aggressive, smacking and tackling the opposing Teams with big flying hits and those Ysu, Akron, Iowa, and Virginia Tech Players get up slower after those Hits and Smart Tackling!

2. The Pitt Coaching Staff are better at preparing Game Plans using all 3 Units and are learning and improving their selection of Players, and Plays unlike under Chryst, Graham, Wannstedt, and Harris. Coach Narduzzi & Staff are above Penn State's Franklin & WVU's Holgrosen as well when it comes to making his Pitt Players and Team better as the season progresses. Coach Pat & Staff actually make Half-Time adjustments far better than what we saw under the other Head Coaches & their Staffs since 1996? Coach Pat & Staff seem to learn from previous mistakes too, such as going for it on 4th Down unlike he did not do in the Iowa Game.

3. Pitt Players have learned to overcome their mistake and never quit under Coach Pat and do the little things right showing discipline and learning. This has been seen against the Penguins, Zips, Hawkeyes, and Hokies unlike we saw under Graham and Chryst!

Overview and Outlook:

Right now if I am a Player or Recruit I would be looking at how Coach Pat Narduzzi & Staff approaches the Games Played. How much better the Pitt Players seem prepared and are learnig to improve against Iowa and Virginia Tech as Team. Unlike the malaise being seen on the sidelines at Penn State against inferior Non-Power Conference Teams and why Players at Penn State choose to leave early rather than stay and learn nothing under Franklin & Staff??? WVU Holgrosen just cannot compete in the Big-12 when it comes to beating better Teams and that is means he won't be there in the future. Unlike Pitt Players loving to plat at Pitt and learning to play in College right now for the NFL! Now onto to Game Results:

PITT-Virginia Tech Game Day Prediction:
Preseason Prediction:
@Virginia Tech:
Pitt Players going up against a very experienced Offense and Defense after bushwhacking them at home last year makes it a very tough game to win. There are just 4 Sophomore Starters on this team, and the game is away at VT. Sorry can’t see a Pitt win this time even if we beat them last year?
Preseason Prediction:
Pitt- 27 VIRGINIA TECH-34 (3-1)
Game Day Prediction:
Pitt and Virginia Tech last games have Pitt winning two of three, 35-17-2012, 21-16-2014, and losing 9-19-2013 so Pitt has handled and can compete against Beamer dating back to the Walt Harris Era! The rain will cause some problems for both teams and Pitt’s Pat & Staff has had 2 weeks to prepare for the hungry Hokies upset with an ECU loss. Coach Pat failed against Iowa's Ferentz so now we shall see how does against Beamer. Very tough call with so many Chaney's Pitt Offense Unknowns over injuries, QB snaps, Wideouts besides Boyd, Weather, and Chaney Game Plans, but I like where the Pitt Defense "WHITE-HEADng"! This the game introduce some Jordan Whitehead Offensive 5 to 8 Plays to help open up running and Boyd offset? Bottom line, if Pitt Coaches cannot figure out how to run in the rain it cannot win in the air in this game? Pitt could lose as they did against Iowa or Steelers last night, by a kick or less? Yet, even if my Head tells me to select the “Beamer’s Highlight Low Techs” I am going with Coach Pat & Staff surprising the Hokies at Home. I believe in Pitt’s Pat & Staff figuring it out when to throw to not 1 but 2 Big Tight Ends and run "Chad Voytik Running Vortex" if Peterman has a "Raining Day Game?" If Chaney waits too long to make such a change with “Peterman Rain” he may not be at Pitt next year if Pit loses another game it could win? The “Chryst -Sake”, "Wanny-Wanting" and "GraHAM-Scram Pitt Eras are either over or just continues to grow under another New Head Coach with a different name? Still, to Coach Pat credit, I see signs of improvements on Defense and Special Teams and we shall see on game day…..but True Intelligence Comes From the Heart. I am going with Coach Pat & Staff and PITT IS IT!

Preseason Prediction:
Pitt- 27 VIRGINIA TECH-34 (3-1) Grade F
Game Day Prediction:

27 PITT Virginia Tech 24 (3-1) Grade C
GAME DAY RESULT:
17 PITT VT 13
Once again, Pitt beat VT Hokies this time with New Coach Pat Narduzzi, that had a good game plan, coached up the defense, and proved Pitt players never quit anymore in any game. Last week Pitt Offense got a TD in the last minute only to lose with a great Kick. this week the defense made sure that did not happen again an just stuffed VT Offense and any comeback into the last minutes of this game. On to Virginia with greater confidence building every game! Off by 10 and 11 Points for C-!

Last edited:
WVU and Penn State Coaches are fearing the remaining games and season. While Pitt Coaches are looking forward to it! I would suspect some Recruits on the fence especially those looking to play "DeFence" in the the CFB & NFL are taking a closer look at Pitt today!

WVU MOUNTAINEERS GAME DAY 2015 PREDICTIONS!
@Oklahoma:
Preseason Prediction:
The Sooners have some new players too, but they are of higher caliber and Coach Stoops & Staff owns the Mountaineers. It is usually a closer game until the second half. WVU Fans burn down Holgrosen’s House over losing 2 straight games?
Wvu 31 OKLAHOMA 40 (2-2)
Game Day Prediction:
It is common to ignore the progress the West Virginia Mountaineers have made under Coach Holgrosen since so much is expected and so little done the last 5 years. After all, this is the “Dana Judgment Year Era.” I love watching this WVU Team‘s Ying Offense & Yang Defense compliment each other. I like what I see from Shell and Henry 2 Players that should be playing at Pitt? I have always respected WVU’s Program and after 3 Big Wins now comes 3 Big-12 Play Away Teams. Now we shall see if WVU’s Home Cooking Coaching is so superb it is about to win 10+ Games? Or will it become like a “Dana’s Head Coach Turtle” going back into its Shell due to Stoop’s Storm Troopers. The Mountaineers have not beaten OU since joining the Big-12 with OU getting tougher to beat each year for WVU, 33-45-2014, 7-16-2013, 49-50-2012, and not forgetting that Bowl Blowout a few back? Well, we know “SOONER” not later because OU’s has a Defense. Can OU "Sky" Air & Shell-Smallwood (SS), Ground attack beat a Top Defense? Or OU’s Running Ball Control grounds the "SS" watching from sidelines with WVU's Wideout drips and drops? Sorry, but Stoop’s Sooners in wagons beat the Mountaineers away as Dana seat gets hot or his coaching gets hotter, we shall see?
Preseason Prediction:
Wvu 31 OKLAHOMA 40 (2-2)
Game Day Prediction:
34 OKLAHOMA West Virginia 26
GAME DAY RESULT:
44 OKLAHOMA West Virginia 24 Grade B-
WVU Players did not show up in the 1st Quarter ad quit in the 4th Quarter and Coach Stoops Storm Troopers ran on the ground, made Special Teams plays and controlled WVU Offense. OU has yet to lose to Oklahoma since WVU joined the Big-12. Holgrosen showed he has great Players but now he has to do it against OKSU, TCU, and Baylor? It is hard to see him winning more than 7 game today? Even 8 Wins might not save his job either? The only thing Hotter than Dana's Demise at WVU are the WVU Boosters! The WVU Boosters are putting on their Boots to stomp out the close losses and blowouts in the Big-12. Dana is dying on the Big-12 Vine and is no longer Divine? Recruits wills tart to De-Commit from the Mountaineers and others waiting to decide will go elsewhere. Grade B- nailing OU ability to run on WVU and WVU unable to score more than 20 some points at OU!

PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS GAME DAY PREDICTION 2015:
Army:
Preseason Prediction: :
Ho Hum Yawn again, this schedule is so boring even Beaver Stadium is still not sold out. Yet, Penn State Fans going crazy seeing they are ranked again in the Top 25!
PENN STATE 35 Army 6 (5-0)
Game Day Prediction:
Now that Nittany Lions are seeing they can't sell out Beaver Stadium anymore as Older Fans can't climb the Stadium pathways and Women have to wait in line for 30 minutes to pee, they keep staying at home, so build a New and Smaller one, and why not blame Beaver Stadium for it instead of Paterno and Sundusky? Plus, they can rename it Paterno Stadium! Army had a shot with a Triple Option but not in the rain on this day, as Franklin's Folly continue to play better scrimmages than actual games and Hackenberg can't wait to leave Penn State?
Preseason Prediction:
PENN STATE 35 Army 6 (5-0) Grade D-

Game Day Prediction:

27 PENN STATE Army 14 (4-1) Grade A-
GAME DAY RESULT:
20 PENN STATE Army 14 (4-1)
Penn State continues to struggles on Offense and now Defense too. This against Non-Power Conference competition and just as Indiana, Illinois, Ohio State, Northwestern, Michigan and MSU are looking more and more impressive before the Nittany Lions play them? Only Maryland looks weak now and they may give Penn state a game? It is as if the coaching ha the inability to improve the Penn State Players o matter how many Teams they scrimmage. Army had more yardage than Penn State. I said it before and I am saying it now, I would bench all Junior & Seniors Franklin's Frail Team and start all Freshmen & Sophomores! Boy those recruits that chose Penn State last year are stating to regret their decisions, if not, they have to be asking how will I get better if I can't play on this Team? R
I came close nailing the score so I get A-!

Right now the only Fans happy and looking towards the future games are Pitt Fans as fear strikes in the Hearts at WVU & Heads at Penn State! The smarter Recruits can see what is happening now and the Players at Penn State and WVU can too! Not a pretty picture when Head Coaches cannot back their bragging on winning Championships or Dominating other Programs!

the things narduzzi is going to do that sad excuse for an offense penn state has

I actually root passionately against PSU. As for WVU, really don't have an opinion on them. This week's game though I did have some interest, as I also really don't like Oklahoma.

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
They'll be playing some guy who took 3 snaps in HS under center by the third quarter for one thing. The rest of their QBs will have been life flighted to Presby by that point.
Thank you, I predicted last year Hackenberg would end up hurt, but Hack proved me wrong being far tougher. Many injuries are mounting up and may continue, one never knows!

Yet, Hackenberg is doing his best right now but his family can't wait to leave Penn State now looking more like a Big Mistake and may cost him Millions in the NFL?

Thanks for answering my question.
You are welcome, and while you ponder it, go through the other sibject Titles and see ow many more are about PSU & WVU that I did not post!, but others did, and many relies to them, so there is an interest on the Lair is there not?

By the way, Pitt plays against PSU in less than a year and is recruiting against them and WVU too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT