ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt's 2021 Class

the_insider_

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2018
I did my own ranking of Pitt's current 2021 class. I did this based on film, offers, and current stars. I also did it by how I project them to be:

Nahki Johnson
Rodney Hammond
Khalil Anderson
Malik Newton
Terrence Enos
Trevion Stevenson
Nate Yarnell
Javon McIntyre
Brandon Honorable
Terrence Rankl
Myles Alston
Jaden Bradley
Noah Biglow
Trey Anderson
Stephon Hall
Preston Lavant
Marco Fugar
Derrveron Maxwell-Black

The player on the list that actually could move the most is ranked last. Maxwell-Black's film is awesome, but he needs to add a lot of size, IMO, to compete at the P5 level.

I did my own ranking of Pitt's current 2021 class. I did this based on film, offers, and current stars. I also did it by how I project them to be:

Nahki Johnson
Rodney Hammond
Khalil Anderson
Malik Newton
Terrence Enos
Trevion Stevenson
Nate Yarnell
Javon McIntyre
Brandon Honorable
Terrence Rankl
Myles Alston
Jaden Bradley
Noah Biglow
Trey Anderson
Stephon Hall
Preston Lavant
Marco Fugar
Derrveron Maxwell-Black

The player on the list that actually could move the most is ranked last. Maxwell-Black's film is awesome, but he needs to add a lot of size, IMO, to compete at the P5 level.
Maxwell-Black is going to play the same position as Cam Bright. They are similar in size and skill set.

You could be right but I'm telling you that kid is like a torpedo and he hits with violent intentions like Bobby Boushe when you talk about his Momma.

Oh I agree 100%. That's why I made it a point to say that he's the guy that could move up the ranking the most. He has top 5 film of players committed currently.

That's if you believe Maxwell-Black is actually 6-0. Because he looks to be about 5-9/5-10 max on his film.

Khaleke Hudson was 5'11" 218 pounds at the combine. Probably a decent comparison and pretty productive in his soph/sr seasons.

I would have him in the top half.

Khalil Anderson offered by South Carolina today and Trevion Stevenson offered by Florida.
Trevion Stevenson received an offer Tuesday night from Florida. This latest offer can be added to other ones he’s received from schools like Florida State, Miami, Michigan, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Penn State, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, UCLA and West Virginia. How in the world is he only rated at 5.4 on this site?

Trevion Stevenson received an offer Tuesday night from Florida. This latest offer can be added to other ones he’s received from schools like Florida State, Miami, Michigan, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Penn State, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, UCLA and West Virginia. How in the world is he only rated at 5.4 on this site?
He chose Pitt

Because the star process is way less than scientific or accurate. I am glad is coming to PITT!

ADVERTISEMENT