ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt's now has an Experienced Backcourt

Chescat

All Conference
Jul 5, 2001
N'Dir IMO will start, although I'm not sure which guard spot. If Ellison is the off guard and N'Dir is at the point...., we have an experienced backcourt....what a difference from last year. Davis is also now experienced. The two freshmen, who we all are very happy about, now aren't going to be forced into starting roles. On the other hand, if they're good enough to start in this group, then they're even better than we originally thought. Frame on the wing also brings us experience and a scoring threat. Ellison can also be a wing.
We still have room for a grad transfer Big or two and we need em. This is turning out far better
than I thought possible. Did anyone seriously think he'd amass this kind of talent in such a short amount of time?

Last edited:
This is just the opening act. He will have Pitt competitive this season and 2019's recruiting will put them back on the map.

N'Dir IMO will start, although I'm not sure which guard spot. If Ellison is the off guard and N'Dir is at the point...., we have an experienced backcourt....what a difference from last year. Davis is also now experienced. The two freshmen, who we all are very happy about, now aren't going to be forced into starting roles. On the other hand, if they're good enough to start in this group, then they're even better than we originally thought. Frame on the wing also brings us experience and a scoring threat. Ellison can also be a wing.
We still have room for a grad transfer Big or two and we need em. This is turning out far better
than I thought possible. Did anyone seriously think he'd amass this kind of talent in such a short amount of time?

ADVERTISEMENT