ADVERTISEMENT

PODCAST: What kind of impact can Whipple have on a TE? We talk to someone who knows

Chris Peak

Lair Hall of Famer
Staff
Jun 19, 2004
For the Monday podcast, I was joined by Adam Breneman, the former UMass tight end who had essentially retired from football before going to play for Mark Whipple. That move worked out well, as Breneman put up huge numbers in two years at UMass, so I wanted to ask him what impact Whipple had. The result was a pretty interesting interview that should give you confidence about Pitt's new offensive coordinator.

https://pittsburgh.rivals.com/news/podcast-pitt-s-final-four-and-whipple-s-impact-on-a-te

Reactions: Farnox
The most encouraging thing from this interview is the fact that Whipple molds his offense around the players he has. I am thoroughly convinced that there are playmakers on this roster but have never been utilized to their potential. I'm looking for a breakout year on offense.

The most encouraging thing from this interview is the fact that Whipple molds his offense around the players he has. I am thoroughly convinced that there are playmakers on this roster but have never been utilized to their potential. I'm looking for a breakout year on offense.
I second that opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT