ADVERTISEMENT

Poor morning!

pantherdave

Prep
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Boy Chris, If you can't do a better job of sharing Pitt information, I will have to drop out! Your morning fall back to quarterbacks and poor analysis of running backs was terrible.

• Wow
Reactions: FireballZ
tenor.gif

I can't believe people pay money to read opinions about Pitt RBs in early June :)
I mean… it’s not so much paying money to read opinions about Pitt RBs in June as it is wanting to support Chris because I think he and the team here do a good job covering Pitt sports.

Everyone wants to be free riders. Let others pay so that someone else covers the team.
But the really cool people are "low riders"!

"Take a little trip, take a little trip
Take a little trip and see
Take a little trip, take a little trip
Take a little trip with me"

Reactions: OH Pete
His takes are pretty overly optimistic, but I think Chris does a good job. I don't know that he has the personality to do a daily video, though.

It kind of just turns into watching him think out loud while rattling off stats from like 2016 while he's trying to rank the top 5 something or other in the Narduzzi era. I just don't think many people care about that stuff. But I realize there isn't always a ton of content available. Personally, I'd like to see him fill in the gaps by talking more about other ACC teams or Pitt's future opponents, etc.

I get that he's not a hot take person and isn't going to sit there and spout off about the college football apocalypse like the Dude or someone, and that's cool. Just seems like there are ways to better hold the audience's interest. I don't watch as much anymore, but I do check in on occasion and enjoy the videos he does with Jim. Probably a lot easier to do when you have another person there to engage with.

Much better to give Chris $10/month versus 99cents for a 6 month trial on the Post-Gazette. Not that I would ever give them 99cents.
Just read the Trib, they even have a phone app, it's all free.

I can't believe people hangout all day on Chris' site but are too cheap to throw a few bucks his way for all of his work.
I DON'T CARE, there's enough FREE info to satisfy me, and this message board is just for ENTERTAINMENT AND RECREATION.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT