ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions (Prop Bets) for the Cuse Game ...

DT_PITT

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2001
... I'll keep this little game going. I've turned these totally into total prop bets and have even added some points so we can crowd a winner for each game! Have fun!

1. Pick the Winner of the Game.

Pick Cuse and Cuse wins (+5) Pick Cuse and Cuse Loses (-15)
Pick Pitt and Pitt Wins (+15) Pick Pitt and Pitt Loses (-5)

2. Total Number of points scored in the game combined by both teams:

On the money: +15
Within 1-4 points: + 8
Within 5-8 points: +1
Within 8-11 points: - 1
Within 12-15 points: -5
Within 16-20 points: -10
More than 20 points: -15

3. Name Pitt's leading scorer: 8 points

4. Over/Under: Pitt's FG% for the game -- 39%: 8 points for correct answer, -4 for incorrect answer.

5. Over/Under: Jared Wilson Frame's 3 point shooting % for the game -- 29.5%: 8 points for correct answer, -4 for incorrect answer.

6. Will Pitt score more points in the first half or the second half? 5 points for correct answer (no penalty for incorrect)

7. Who gets more rebounds: Shamiel Stevenson (by himself) or the combined total of Terrell, Kene and Peace? 8 points for the correct answer, -4 points for the incorrect answer.

8. Over / Under: Total number of fouls committed by Peace -- 2 1/2: 6 points for correct answer, -6 for incorrect.

1. Syracuse wins.

2. 129 total points scored.

3. Wilson-Frame is Pitt's leading scorer.

4. Pitt's FG% under 39%.

5. JWF's 3ptFG% under 29.5%.

6. Pitt scores more points in the second half.

7. Stevenson gets more rebounds than The Heroic Trio.

8. Peace commits over 2.5 fouls.

Reactions: Ronnyp91
... I'll keep this little game going. I've turned these totally into total prop bets and have even added some points so we can crowd a winner for each game! Have fun!

4. Over/Under: Pitt's FG% for the game -- 39%: 8 points for correct answer, -4 for incorrect answer.

5. Over/Under: Jared Wilson Frame's 3 point shooting % for the game -- 29.5%: 8 points for correct answer, -4 for incorrect answer.

6. Will Pitt score more points in the first half or the second half? 5 points for correct answer (no penalty for incorrect)

7. Who gets more rebounds: Shamiel Stevenson (by himself) or the combined total of Terrell, Kene and Peace? 8 points for the correct answer, -4 points for the incorrect answer.

8. Over / Under: Total number of fouls committed by Peace -- 2 1/2: 6 points for correct answer, -6 for incorrect.

Cuse
Wilson-Frame
Under
Under
First
Stevenson
Under

I wonder where this idea came from? :)

1. Syracuse
2. 131
3. Wilson-Frame
4. Under
5. Under
6. Second
7. The Three Amigos
8. Over

I'll play...

1. Cuse 70-58

2. 128

3. JWF

4. Over

5. Under

6. 2nd Half

7. Stevenson

8. 2.5 is the line? You mean within his first 5 minutes of floor time? I'll take the over.

1. Winner: Cuse

2. Total Number of points scored in the game combined by both teams: 132

3. Name Pitt's leading scorer: JWF

4. Over/Under: Pitt's FG% for the game - 43%

5. Over/Under: Jared Wilson Frame's 3 point shooting % for the game -- 29.5%: over, 35%+

6. Will Pitt score more points in the first half or the second half? Second half

7. Rebounds: Terrell, Kene and Peace?

8. Over / Under: Total number of fouls committed by Peace -- 2 1/2: Over, 4 fouls

Thank you for doing this DT.

No doubt, but we've got to find any way we can to have a little fun with this season, don't you think?
DT-I don’t mean to be a Debbie downer and I respect you and your total love of pitt basketball but this whole exercise (“game”) is being played out with Pitt fans seemingly laughing at our team. IMHO, we are jokingly (harmlessly?) calling out our own players and betting on what mistakes they will make.

It just doesn’t seem right to me. We can be fans and critique their play based on their performance. I do it on this forum. I realize that it comes with the territory but this seems like piling on to me. We have enough other folks ( psu, wvu fans, etc.) making fun of our program. We don’t need to turn it on ourselves. Just my 2 cents.

Before anyone says it, yeah I know, lighten up Francis. H2P.

DT-I don’t mean to be a Debbie downer and I respect you and your total love of pitt basketball but this whole exercise (“game”) is being played out with Pitt fans seemingly laughing at our team. IMHO, we are jokingly (harmlessly?) calling out our own players and betting on what mistakes they will make.

It just doesn’t seem right to me. We can be fans and critique their play based on their performance. I do it on this forum. I realize that it comes with the territory but this seems like piling on to me. We have enough other folks ( psu, wvu fans, etc.) making fun of our program. We don’t need to turn it on ourselves. Just my 2 cents.

Totally misreading the meaning.
Totally.

Lighten up. My god, when it is this bad all you can do is laugh.

I don't think this is an exercise in laughing...I think it's just a way for us to stay engaged without constantly harping on all of the obvious shortcomings we echo each and every week.

I think this is beneficial to the board. It creates discussion about something other than the usual squabbles.

1. Syracuse :(
2. 137
3. Stewart!
4. Under :(
5. Under :(
6. Second Half
7. Trio
8. Over

Syracuse

Marcus Carr

Under

Over

Second

Stevenson

Under

1. Syracuse
2. 138
3. Stewart
4. Under
5. Under
6. 2nd Half
7. Stevenson
8. Under

1) Cuse
2) Total = 130
3) Carr
4) Over
5) Under
6) 2nd
7) Stevenson
8) Under - LOL

thanks for this DT.

Syracuse - 82
Pitt - 55
Total - 137

Leading Scorer - Wilson Frame

FG % - 32%

Wilson Frame - 30%

More points in 2nd Half for Pitt

Inside Trio - More rebounds

Peace - 3 fouls

1. Syracuse 85 Pitt 52

2. 137total points scored.

3. Stewart is Pitt's leading scorer.

4. Pitt's FG% under 30%.

5. JWF's 3ptFG% under 22.5%.

6. Pitt scores less points in the second half, shutout for 8 mins.

7. Trio more rebounds

8. Peace fouls out

1) Cuse
2) 127
3) JWF
4) Over
5) Over
6) 2nd
7) Terrell Kene And Peace
8) Over

1. SU
2. 133
3. Wilson Frame
4. Under
5. Over
6. 2nd
7. Combined total of 3
8. Over

1. Cuse
2. 127 (72-55)
3. JWF
4. Over
5. Over
6. 2nd
7. TKP
8. Over

By the way, I will be watching on my phone, since I'll be sitting through another winless conference team A&M beating Ole Miss for their first conference W.

Reactions: Bethlehemjohn
Syracuse Wins but plays lethargic because of the idiotic late start and also they know Pitt is under manned

Jim Boeheim will be wearing a blazer instead of a suit.

The announcers will run out of things to talk about concerning Pitt because there really isn’t much to talk about.

Pitt will shoot better than 40% from 3 as a team.

At some point they will mention the snow fall total for the year in Syracuse

They won’t mention Syracuse as a potential Amazon second headquarters

Reactions: eastcoasthoops
Syracuse Wins but plays lethargic because of the idiotic late start and also they know Pitt is under manned

Jim Boeheim will be wearing a blazer instead of a suit.

The announcers will run out of things to talk about concerning Pitt because there really isn’t much to talk about.

Pitt will shoot better than 40% from 3 as a team.

At some point they will mention the snow fall total for the year in Syracuse

They won’t mention Syracuse as a potential Amazon second headquarters
Well done.
Honorary winner.
Will they show Boehiem's wife?

Reactions: bayardstreet

1. Syracuse
2. 135
3. JWF
4. Under
5. Under
6. 2nd half
7. Terrell/Peace/Kene
8. Under

1. Cuse
2. 125
3. Shamiel
4. under
5.under
6. 2nd half
7. T,K,P
8. over

Thanks DT, this is alot more fun than arguing about JD and KS.

Cuse
Parker
Under
Under
1st
Group
Over

Cuse
Stevenson
Under
Under
Second
Stevenson
Over

I forgot to mention Boeheim wife. She was the hot babe that used to cut his hair and they got married a few years ago. She is really attractive and most likely 10-15 years younger than him.

Usually spotted right behind the bench

Good call

And I would be remiss for not complimenting her as she turned him from a full time curmudgeon to a part time curmudgeon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT