ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions (Prop Bets) for the Cuse Game ...

... I'll keep this little game going. I've turned these totally into total prop bets and have even added some points so we can crowd a winner for each game! Have fun!

1. Pick the Winner of the Game.

Pick Cuse and Cuse wins (+5) Pick Cuse and Cuse Loses (-15)
Pick Pitt and Pitt Wins (+15) Pick Pitt and Pitt Loses (-5)

2. Total Number of points scored in the game combined by both teams:

On the money: +15
Within 1-4 points: + 8
Within 5-8 points: +1
Within 8-11 points: - 1
Within 12-15 points: -5
Within 16-20 points: -10
More than 20 points: -15

3. Name Pitt's leading scorer: 8 points

4. Over/Under: Pitt's FG% for the game -- 39%: 8 points for correct answer, -4 for incorrect answer.

5. Over/Under: Jared Wilson Frame's 3 point shooting % for the game -- 29.5%: 8 points for correct answer, -4 for incorrect answer.

6. Will Pitt score more points in the first half or the second half? 5 points for correct answer (no penalty for incorrect)

7. Who gets more rebounds: Shamiel Stevenson (by himself) or the combined total of Terrell, Kene and Peace? 8 points for the correct answer, -4 points for the incorrect answer.

8. Over / Under: Total number of fouls committed by Peace -- 2 1/2: 6 points for correct answer, -6 for incorrect.

1.) Pitt
2.) 128
3.) JWF
4.) Over
5.) Under
6.) 2nd
7.) combined total
8.) over

I forgot to mention Boeheim wife. She was the hot babe that used to cut his hair and they got married a few years ago. She is really attractive and most likely 10-15 years younger than him.

Usually spotted right behind the bench

Good call

22 years younger than Jimmy.

... I'll keep this little game going. I've turned these totally into total prop bets and have even added some points so we can crowd a winner for each game! Have fun!

4. Over/Under: Pitt's FG% for the game -- 39%: 8 points for correct answer, -4 for incorrect answer.

5. Over/Under: Jared Wilson Frame's 3 point shooting % for the game -- 29.5%: 8 points for correct answer, -4 for incorrect answer.

6. Will Pitt score more points in the first half or the second half? 5 points for correct answer (no penalty for incorrect)

7. Who gets more rebounds: Shamiel Stevenson (by himself) or the combined total of Terrell, Kene and Peace? 8 points for the correct answer, -4 points for the incorrect answer.

8. Over / Under: Total number of fouls committed by Peace -- 2 1/2: 6 points for correct answer, -6 for incorrect.

Hope it's not too late.

1 Orange
2 128
3 Frame
4 Under
5 Over
6 Second
7 Stevenso
8 Over

TOTAL UP YOUR OWN POINTS!

Syracuse -- everyone gets 5 points

Everyone but bobfree and 88Pitt88 lose 15 points on this one.

Parker Stewart

35% Under

0-5 - 0% Under

Second (23-22)

Kene, Brown, Peace - 10 Stevenson - 2

Under - 0 Fouls for Peace

That’s better than the rumored prize.......

A “valuing the basketball” and zone offense by Kevin Stallings vhs box set.

My daughters 7th grade rec basketball team ran a better offense if I do say so myself. I put players in their best position to succeed while my assistant coaches made sure I subbed evenly while keeping their strengths in tact. KS should try simplifying things at this point.

I would go back in time and I think they could have competed against what is on the floor for Pitt right now. We basically pick and rolled every play, but were unstoppable !!!! Well, as long as the girls remembered to roll with the dribbler and not away from. But they were in rec league, so....they were allowed to get confused.

ADVERTISEMENT