Camden Fontenot
Van Miller
Giovonne Sanders
Tanner Zangarino

Jake Cherry
Will Kaldes
Tommy O'Brien

Reactions: Ryno53
Van Miller is the son of Ed Miller, who played football at Pitt in the 80's. I met both at the NJ Pitt Alumni Golf Outing a couple of weeks ago. Van is a special kid, one you would be proud to say is a Pitt student.

who are the best of this bunch?

Camden Fontenot
Van Miller
Giovonne Sanders
Tanner Zangarino

Jake Cherry
Will Kaldes
Tommy O'Brien

To be honest it is not very highly rated/most accomplished. However, there are some very good athletes in this specific group with the right development could become solid contributors. I am most interested in seeing Sanders and O'Brien in about 2 or 3 years

Not sure about the kids in particular, but I do know that the staff had as many of these kids on campus for a few weeks to prep for Fargo and some other summer tourneys. To me - its a big deal to start heir training/learning now rather than waiting u til the fall.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
I think Sanders is interesting. He's very athletic. I'll be interested to see where he can go when he works with Jordan Leen and the RTC guy that they have, whose name I won't attempt.

I think they all are primarily viewed as wrestling room additions, and don't think any will be on scholarship. But, if one of them contributes in duals or tourneys, it will be a bonus.

I think they all are primarily viewed as wrestling room additions, and don't think any will be on scholarship. But, if one of them contributes in duals or tourneys, it will be a bonus.

So are you saying that Pitt gave out no scholarships this year?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT