ADVERTISEMENT

PSU got hosed there....

Pitt-Girl, they definitely got screwed. All the holding calls were legit, but 87 scored. And I couldn’t be happier...Go Hawkeyes!!

Reactions: pitt-girl
That was a TD.

PSU would have to get hosed in EVERY game, EVERY week, for about 2 decades to even the scales of justice for all of the horrible, homer, calls that have gone their way thru the years. And that's not counting the injustice of what went down there in terms of cover-up, out-of-control program lacking any institutional control, Clery Act (US Dept of Education) violations, etc.

I think you can get over it, Pitt lass

Iowa ****king sucks. I'll give Penn State's defense credit... it's legit. But Iowa still ****king sucks.

Terrible "tackling" by Iowa at the end of the game. Like, really embarrassing. They shouldn't be in the top 50 after this atrocity.

PSU would have to get hosed in EVERY game, EVERY week, for about 2 decades to even the scales of justice for all of the horrible, homer, calls that have gone their way thru the years. And that's not counting the injustice of what went down there in terms of cover-up, out-of-control program lacking any institutional control, Clery Act (US Dept of Education) violations, etc.

I think you can get over it, Pitt lass

Is this you ,Captain?Noone has mentioned the Clery Act since you went witness protection.

Iowa's offense DOES suck, BUT......
I hope Nardawg and Whip watched how even this anemic group was able to QB sneak for a yard by lining the FB and RB behind the QB and PUSHING him forward for the first down!

It's legal and unstoppable, even against the VAUNTED PSU impregnable front 4!!!!

That goalline series will stick in my craw the rest of my days!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT