ADVERTISEMENT

PSU, Maryland and Rutgers

Macchiato

Freshman
Oct 15, 2017
The ACC should bring all three into the league for one year. We could lose some of those southern games and replace with these three

You mean those southern schools that saved Pitt athletics from 2nd tier status by extending an invite to the ACC?

Yeah! Damn them southern schools! Damn them all to hell!

damn-you-damn-you-all-to-hell.jpg

Maybe even bring WVU into the fold. A schedule against ND, WVU, PSU, Maryland, Rutgers, BC, Virginia and Virginia Tech would be awesome

I was thinking about less exposure to Miami and FSU for safety. Also reduced travel costs since there is depleted resources

I was thinking this could set the stage for PSU to come to the ACC full time with ND. Once things change they never go back

I was just thinking about this but only as it pertains to PSU. I could see them putting together a “non Big 10” schedule and suddenly “needing” us

That said - there has to be something preventing that in the Big 10s decision

I was just thinking about this but only as it pertains to PSU. I could see them putting together a “non Big 10” schedule and suddenly “needing” us

That said - there has to be something preventing that in the Big 10s decision
I was thinking the same thing but their President was one of the 12 that voted to cancel the season. Seems unlikely now.

Id play Maryland before PSU, especially with all of their players who have already opted out. In seriousness, its nice to see that the Big 10 doesn't have the power they thought they did when it comes to football. The SEC and ACC didn't follow suit on Monday so now they are forced to rethink their decision and look like followers. I would like nothing more for a college season to be played with SEC, ACC and Big 12 and let the overhyped big 10 it on the sideline

Reactions: TFBaum
I wouldn’t do a damn thing that would help out Penn State.

except Wolf and his gestapo may try to screw with Pitt if PSU can’t go.

Reactions: TFBaum
I was thinking the same thing but their President was one of the 12 that voted to cancel the season. Seems unlikely now.

a PSU vs PITT game would be awesome this year with both teams bringing top notch defenses. I would give the edge to PITT since PSU breaking in a new

I wouldn’t do a damn thing that would help out Penn State.

except Wolf and his gestapo may try to screw with Pitt if PSU can’t go.

How does this help out PSU? They will find many schools that would love to bring them onto the schedule. I think it would help PITT and increase fan interest in our team in the surrounding area when PITT whoops their arse this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT