ADVERTISEMENT

Pulisic and Pickett

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
I’d like to put this on the football board, but most of those cretins don’t know who Pulisic is so I’ll post it here for the 10 of you who will see it.

Im afraid I’m going to experience the same thing with Kenny as I do with Christian Pulisic. Christian is not a superstar but he’s a good player and came out of the gates doing great things at Chelsea. Then once he stumbled, many of the Brits turned on him and he can do no right now. Everything that happens is his fault and facts just don’t matter. For example, the goal he missed that would have clinched a win vs Real Madrid would have hit the back of the net, except Madrid got a foot on it to deflect the shot wide. But to the ignorant Brits, he missed a sitter and they blame him for the loss. That’s an example of bullshit that happens every week at Chelsea.

now with Kenny, there were 3 plays in that game that he’s getting criticized for. The pass to Claypool, the bad pitch to Warren, and the pass to Freiermuth. If you look at the end zone view of the pass to Claypool, there’s really nothing you can say about Kenny there. It’s all on Claypool. On the pitch to Warren, it looked bad, but Kenny got stepped on by Dan Moore causing the pitch to go awry. And on the throw to Freiermuth, it was a throw away. Yes, he probably should have thrown it higher and out of bounds, but he put it in a place where only Freiermuth could catch it. And of course the TE mangled it somehow. Just like Claypool did.

with all the Nitters and Hoopies in Steeler nation, I just feel like this is a phenomenon that we are going to experience every week now. And it’s already tiresome.

I’d like to put this on the football board, but most of those cretins don’t know who Pulisic is so I’ll post it here for the 10 of you who will see it.

Im afraid I’m going to experience the same thing with Kenny as I do with Christian Pulisic. Christian is not a superstar but he’s a good player and came out of the gates doing great things at Chelsea. Then once he stumbled, many of the Brits turned on him and he can do no right now. Everything that happens is his fault and facts just don’t matter. For example, the goal he missed that would have clinched a win vs Real Madrid would have hit the back of the net, except Madrid got a foot on it to deflect the shot wide. But to the ignorant Brits, he missed a sitter and they blame him for the loss. That’s an example of bullshit that happens every week at Chelsea.

now with Kenny, there were 3 plays in that game that he’s getting criticized for. The pass to Claypool, the bad pitch to Warren, and the pass to Freiermuth. If you look at the end zone view of the pass to Claypool, there’s really nothing you can say about Kenny there. It’s all on Claypool. On the pitch to Warren, it looked bad, but Kenny got stepped on by Dan Moore causing the pitch to go awry. And on the throw to Freiermuth, it was a throw away. Yes, he probably should have thrown it higher and out of bounds, but he put it in a place where only Freiermuth could catch it. And of course the TE mangled it somehow. Just like Claypool did.

with all the Nitters and Hoopies in Steeler nation, I just feel like this is a phenomenon that we are going to experience every week now. And it’s already tiresome.
If the Steeler QB isnt Pro Bowl level, they'll turn on him no matter who it is.

I completely know what you mean…but I think in terms of mental approach to the game Kenny has more fun with it so he won’t get into the mental funk(s) that Pulisic does as he tries to do too much sometimes and gets too intense.

Tomlin also cares about his players psyche a lot more than Tuchel ever did. Pickett will be encouraged to work through mistakes…something it seems like Pulisic never received under Tuchel.

• Love
Reactions: jctrack and Fk_Pitt
Terry Bradshaw is the stupidist quarterback in the NFL, bring in Terry Hanratty or jefferson street Joe Gilliam

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt

IDK, I think the overwhelming majority of Steelers fans knew Mitch was not the answer, and think that KP has "it' enough to think he could be the answer, and all and all are just happy to let him get a chance to see if he is the answer.

End of the day, he will be what he will be and either not be the answer and get run off like anyone else, be some version of ok to somewhat good, or be good or better.

Reactions: jctrack and Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT