ADVERTISEMENT

Rally House..

Pitt-Chains

Heisman Candidate
Aug 25, 2014
Stopped stopped at the Waterfront for some new PITT stuff... if in the market they have a lot !

Yea, the Pittsburgh fan on federal St does not sell college stuff, no Pitt, no Duquesne, no Robert Morris, really isn't a totally Pittsburgh fan store
you are wrong, the one on federal street has a ton of pitt stuff. are you talking about the one in the North Shore? I was in it 2 weeks ago, tons of psu and pitt gear.

Stopped stopped at the Waterfront for some new PITT stuff... if in the market they have a lot !
Got some gear there in Cranberry last night. Gym shorts & a license frame(my old one rusted)

Good to hear. All the other usual stores have crap this year.
I was referring to other 'burb stores like Dunhams, Macys, Kohls, even Dicks from what I experienced in this year's back to school shopping for my kid. Much less selection than usual (Dunhams in particular used to have a great deal, hardly any now) and what they have is not great.

Yes, yes, there is the Pitt shop or the Pete store, neither convenient. Sure would be nice if they entered the 21st or even the 20th century and opened on Sunday because that's the best day for me to shop (likely true of many too). I may try to get into Oakland next Saturday though.

I know, the internet. But i personally don't dig buying on the web because sizes and true colors really need viewed in person. Especially since our gear could have an infinite combo of shades. The stores themselves also tend to have merch that the site doesn't show.

But speaking, has anyone gotten their new Panther Club card for flashing for discount, yet?

you are wrong, the one on federal street has a ton of pitt stuff. are you talking about the one in the North Shore? I was in it 2 weeks ago, tons of psu and pitt gear.
Well they must have just started. About 2 months ago went to pirates game stopped in the Pgh fan and asked if they carried pitt stuff they told me no college stuff at all. It was literately black and yellow, yellow is not gold

the bathroom in the breezewood sheeetz might be the worst place on earth. ive been in there, a few times, it's a nightmare, an absolute nightmare. you get hepatitis just using the urinals..
So speaking of sheetz, in Indiana pa sheetz does not sell gas. It is 1 of only 4 sheetz nationally that does not sell gas,, trivia

Well they must have just started. About 2 months ago went to pirates game stopped in the Pgh fan and asked if they carried pitt stuff they told me no college stuff at all. It was literately black and yellow, yellow is not gold
I ran, ok I jogged by it today and looked in just to confirm. they have a decent pitt section. tons of psu gear too sadly.

That store in cranberry is like being on vacation for 30 minutes even if you don't spend any money. Tons of stuff and great pitt selection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT