ADVERTISEMENT

Rashad Weaver - Walter Camp player of the week

That shows he had a very successful surgery and worked his ass off to get back to a level equal to it better than where he was two years ago. Also a tip of the cap to him for playing with confidence. The pros will take note.

Happy for him and glad he’s back doing his thing! Was a beast yesterday.

CRAZY thing about many Pitt fans (not all are fans) & this site...at the time I’m posting this there are more than double the responses in the “Jurkovic big time” thread SMH. Like seriously the hell with that kid & those who don’t pick Pitt. Let’s have threads about local kids who chose Pitt like Ford, Hamlin, Hayes etc. And even non locals who are now part of the Pitt family like Weaver, Camp, Addison etc.

CRAZY thing about many Pitt fans (not all are fans) & this site...at the time I’m posting this there are more than double the responses in the “Jurkovic big time” thread SMH. Like seriously the hell with that kid & those who don’t pick Pitt. Let’s have threads about local kids who chose Pitt like Ford, Hamlin, Hayes etc. And even non locals who are now part of the Pitt family like Weaver, Camp, Addison etc.

Well, we also have a bunch of wanna be coaches slamming our head coach and assistants after an easy win against a conference foe.

But yeah, happy for Weaver and I think there is much more to come. He's worked his tail off since he got here.

Well, we also have a bunch of wanna be coaches slamming our head coach and assistants after an easy win against a conference foe.

But yeah, happy for Weaver and I think there is much more to come. He's worked his tail off since he got here.

Yes the armchair experts haha.

No doubt he has worked his tail off because he looks quicker off the ball than before he was injured.

lots of pedo fans here lurking, or more to the point like one dude with 5 handles agreeing with himself

Reactions: 4upmc
Also want to say this is a great honor for the kid. Hard work paying off

If you remember he was stripped of his scholarship offer by harbaugh and Michigan then picked us over penn st

great when the staff can get potential out of a kid

Yes that has to be really difficult when you commit to a school & then they no longer want you. He ended up at the right school.

He has his Pitt degree & is now taking Grad classes. He will continue to show the NFL ppl he is back & better. This time next year he has a good chance to play Sunday's.

If you play DL & just watch the way Pitt attacks and is coached with partridge, PN etc...you should seriously consider Pitt.

Great to see him looking 100% because pre-injury, he was one of our 2-3 most talented players, and probably THE most consistent player. And of course he's an excrellent student and a great kid.

Thank you Harbaugh.

Great to see him looking 100% because pre-injury, he was one of our 2-3 most talented players, and probably THE most consistent player. And of course he's an excrellent student and a great kid.

Thank you Harbaugh.

it is great we have depth too and he can ease into the workload

ADVERTISEMENT