ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Rankings, Pitt 28, PSU 36

Actually, we are now tied at 28 as of this evening. They got a 4 star recruit as well.

Here is something interesting.... 3 out of there last 5 commits are not rated and have ZERO P5 offers....

https://bwi.rivals.com/commitments/football/2020

Frankie is losing his touch....

Well, we will be further up when the TE from WH or one of the other recruits makes public who else committed.

It's been a great 2 weekends but we still got a long ways to go. Just like when people freak out this early, I'd caution people celebrating to not think this is over. When you have good recruits, the hard part is keeping the sharks at bay, especially when the season starts.

That said, damn it feels good these past 2 weeks!

I also read on twitter that Pitt is sitting pretty good with Florida DT Clyde Pinder and he is supposed to announce his choice this week.

With the offer sheets of many of our 3 star recruits. I could see 4 or 5 getting bumped up to 4 stars.

Honestly, offers is what matters most. Give me players who were wanted by other successful programs all day every day. Looks like everyone that committed to us was wanted by A LOT of good programs

Good point but it is alarming a/c lack of P5 offers or recruiting interest.
I understand your point about lack of P5 offers. Will they be any good, that remains to be seen. I was just stating that someone had said they were not rated. That is true with rivals, they are rated as three stars by other recruiting services.

I understand your point about lack of P5 offers. Will they be any good, that remains to be seen. I was just stating that someone had said they were not rated. That is true with rivals, they are rated as three stars by other recruiting services.

Ji'ayir Brown – Beat out Kent State for his services…

Norval Black – No other offer….

Fatorma Mulbah – No other P5 offer.

These kids may turn out to be first round NFL picks. However, these are the kind of players the PSU fans would laugh about when we signed them.

Ji'ayir Brown – Beat out Kent State for his services…

Norval Black – No other offer….

Fatorma Mulbah – No other P5 offer.

These kids may turn out to be first round NFL picks. However, these are the kind of players the PSU fans would laugh about when we signed them.
True, I don’t agree with laughing at Pitt or any other team for signing these types of players. You never know who will turn into a Aaron Donald or J.J.Watt. Some two or three star players explode while some five stars flop.

The Carnival Barker's BS is getting exposed. He is nothing to me. Lots of skepticism emerging in Happy Valley.

Reactions: W1np1tt
To be fair, two of their last five recruits are JUCOs. That’s why they have no stars: Rivals hasn’t rated JUCOs yet.

PSU is ranked 17th nationally with 12 commits.
Pitt is ranked 25th nationally with 15 commits.
Their average is 89.25, while ours is 85.98.

We're doing well, but let's not get into a pissing match with them.

It's nice to talk who is winning in June, but all I care about is who wins in September. The Duzz has done well so far in June, I want the W in September.

Reactions: Mr. Monaca
Much has been said today that this class may be the best that Narduzzi has brought in. However, The 2016 class is still the one to beat:

https://pittsburgh.rivals.com/commitments/football/2016
I'll take the 2006 class over the 2016 class, but as far as the HCPN era, yes I would agree. 2016 was his best...until now. If they keep all the current kids, add 4-5 more, and 1 or 2 kids get bumped to 4 star, this class will be his best by far

PSU is ranked 17th nationally with 12 commits.
Pitt is ranked 25th nationally with 15 commits.
Their average is 89.25, while ours is 85.98.

We're doing well, but let's not get into a pissing match with them.

True, you guys are still doing well, but Pitt is winning more head to heads with you this year. 5-4 according to Rivals so far.

Reactions: Teh Teh
Now it is Pitt 24 and Peds 30, and our average stars are more than 10% higher too.

At the very least, not bad.

Reactions: Pittnerski
ADVERTISEMENT