ADVERTISEMENT

Reds take 2 of 3 from Suckos

Well they've won six of their last ten to improve their team winning percentage to .257, so....
The NL Central is a juggernaut this year! Three teams in blown up rebuild status, Pirates, Cubs, Reds.
Cards and Brewers muddling along.

Baseball is so hard to watch, almost as bad as Hockey when they unleash the goon squads.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
The NL Central is a juggernaut this year! Three teams in blown up rebuild status, Pirates, Cubs, Reds.
Cards and Brewers muddling along.

Baseball is so hard to watch, almost as bad as Hockey when they unleash the goon squads.
Pirates have been blown up for years! Lol

Maybe the team should move. Fanbase doesn’t show even when they are good. Just like Pitt.

Maybe the team should move. Fanbase doesn’t show even when they are good. Just like Pitt.
They drew over 2 million every year from 2012 to 2016, in 2011 and 2017 they drew over 1.9 million!

In their latest WS seasons, they drew 1.5 million each year, so with a small stadium, the Pirates are getting better average attendance than in their championship years!

They drew over 2 million every year from 2012 to 2016, in 2011 and 2017 they drew over 1.9 million!

In their latest WS seasons, they drew 1.5 million each year, so with a small stadium, the Pirates are getting better average attendance than in their championship years!
Well in 1979 they were next to last in attendance. In 2015 in a third straight playoff year they were mid pack and the brewers who lost 90+ games drew almost identically to the pirates. There were multiple games in April and may under 20k whickos o excusable.

it’s a dreadful fanbase.

• Haha
Well in 1979 they were next to last in attendance. In 2015 in a third straight playoff year they were mid pack and the brewers who lost 90+ games drew almost identically to the pirates. There were multiple games in April and may under 20k whickos o excusable.

it’s a dreadful fanbase.
Matches a dreadful franchise.
To draw that many people with the terrible baseball Nutting puts on the field is a real testament to the people who go.

You and Wannstash over on the hoops board should get together! Are you Siamese twins??

Reactions: PittPoker
Matches a dreadful franchise.
To draw that many people with the terrible baseball Nutting puts on the field is a real testament to the people who go.

You and Wannstash over on the hoops board should get together! Are you Siamese twins??
I just don’t like low knowledge knuckle dragging fans like you who just scream to spend more money without realizing the main issue is the overall financial system.

• Haha
Looking solid tonight. You can be one of those terrible Pittsburgh fans and say they're on pace to lose 72-0, a la Pitt vs Ohio State, but when you factor in that the Cubs won't bat in the bottom of the 9th then you have to conclude that they'll probably only lose 64-0. And that happens all the time. Nothing to see here.

Reynolds hitting .202, Hayes now under .300 and hasn't gotten a hit in his last 3 or 4 games. No homeruns and few extra base hits but more errors! This franchise is like a black hole of death. It takes potential stars and ruins them in record time. The coaching sucks, the manager sucks. All our "top" prospects in Indy aren't doing jack.

Meanwhile Bob Nutting is happy raking in the dough with a meager pathetic payroll. This organization is a disgrace.

Reynolds hitting .202, Hayes now under .300 and hasn't gotten a hit in his last 3 or 4 games. No homeruns and few extra base hits but more errors! This franchise is like a black hole of death. It takes potential stars and ruins them in record time. The coaching sucks, the manager sucks. All our "top" prospects in Indy aren't doing jack.

Meanwhile Bob Nutting is happy raking in the dough with a meager pathetic payroll. This organization is a disgrace.
This is nitpicking but I’d argue that aside from Cruz and Contreras, most of their top prospects are either in Altoona or Greensboro. Those are mostly guys Cherington drafted and will be up in the next year or two.

The only other prospect I’m excited about in Indy is Mason Martin, who could *maybe* take over a 1B/DH role in a few years.

Why do you keep talking about them ?
Do you actually think your anonymous post on a pitt message board will have any impact ?!?

its friggin weird
Congrats you understand it's an anonymous message board. At least you got that right. I'm entitled to post my thoughts about the subject. Now who is the one that keeps the thread going about them??? Keep rooting for dem bucs!!!

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Congrats you understand it's an anonymous message board. At least you got that right. I'm entitled to post my thoughts about the subject. Now who is the one that keeps the thread going about them??? Keep rooting for dem bucs!!!
You’re certainly right you can continue to stay stupid things -
I can likewise point out how stupid they are

I don’t care about baseball at all- and I know they stink -
It’s why I don’t lament every game and scream idiot things about them .
Capiche?

You’re certainly right you can continue to stay stupid things -
I can likewise point out how stupid they are

I don’t care about baseball at all- and I know they stink -
It’s why I don’t lament every game and scream idiot things about them .
Capiche?
Lol keep the thread going too!!! You prove my point little punk. Go succos

And you keep the thread going as well joe blow. You and your cronies should hop in bed with each other.

Yeah, but the difference is that I'm not bitching about it like you are.

Of the last 37 posts in the thread before mine, you've made 10 of them. Because secretly you really care. It's OK, you can admit it.

Reactions: Ski11585
Yeah, but the difference is that I'm not bitching about it like you are.

Of the last 37 posts in the thread before mine, you've made 10 of them. Because secretly you really care. It's OK, you can admit it.
Lol yeah ok like I'm the only one to bash the buccos in this thread. I was done with this thread until some have to call me out like jr hs bitches like u.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT