ADVERTISEMENT

Rhody's open practice is at 12:30 Wednesday

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
if anyone wants to tweet this to the Zoo. Would actually be kind of disrespectful to make a bit of a scene at what will be a very lightly attended practice but hey, what the heck.

Here's the times:

11 OU

1145 Iona

1230 URI

110 Duke

325 Nova

410 VT

455 Radford/LIU

540 Bama

Between the Duke frosh and Trae Young and Sexton, Pgh may host the majority of the Top 10 picks

if anyone wants to tweet this to the Zoo. Would actually be kind of disrespectful to make a bit of a scene at what will be a very lightly attended practice but hey, what the heck.

Here's the times:

11 OU

1145 Iona

1230 URI

110 Duke

325 Nova

410 VT

455 Radford/LIU

540 Bama

Between the Duke frosh and Trae Young and Sexton, Pgh may host the majority of the Top 10 picks
I wouldn't mind seeing the zoo down there heckling Grayson Allen though.

I wouldn't mind seeing the zoo down there heckling Grayson Allen though.
All they need to do is send the shrieking zoo girl who ruined a couple of watchESPN broadcasts this year. She gave me a headache. Anyone else notice her?

Oh man that was bad! There were so few people and no noise so that you could hear everything those kids were yellin and some of it was so so stupid.

Yeah. Shame on those students for showing up to games and making noise.

I got tickets to Thursday night session 2 and Saturday session 3. Hoping URI makes it to Saturday.

Good observation with the top 10 picks. You are probably right. Was kinda bummed we had a 1-16 and 2-15 but the talent alone will make it a good watch.

Would love to see Hurley take down Duke. I'll offer to get him a limo to the Pete after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT