ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Nick Cordero

I posted on another thread about this, but a very sad story. He got infected when this was so "new"in the US and doctors were trying everything possible with little to go off of. You almost wonder if he would have been infected more recently, if things would have been done differently and he would have recovered. I think I read he was put on a venilator very quickly, and now I hear doctors are trying not to put patients on venilators unless they absolutely have to.

I was very cautious in March, not only because we had less testing, but because there was little knowledge of the situation. The death toll has lowered dramatically, and I do think health care providers are understanding the disease better and able to treat patients better because of that.

I posted on another thread about this, but a very sad story. He got infected when this was so "new"in the US and doctors were trying everything possible with little to go off of. You almost wonder if he would have been infected more recently, if things would have been done differently and he would have recovered. I think I read he was put on a venilator very quickly, and now I hear doctors are trying not to put patients on venilators unless they absolutely have to.

I was very cautious in March, not only because we had less testing, but because there was little knowledge of the situation. The death toll has lowered dramatically, and I do think health care providers are understanding the disease better and able to treat patients better because of that.

I too read ventilators are now a last resort. BiPap and CPap being used along with laying the patient on their stomach.

Great actor. Excellent physical health. This virus has and will kill ust like the CDC has preached.

Crazy to think that was the thing people made the biggest deal about at the beginning of this ("we don't have enough venilators!").
You don’t have to be right when you control the narrative. In fact, you can send people to their deaths when you control the narrative.

I hear doctors are trying not to put patients on venilators unless they absolutely have to.

I also heard from a credible source, that the opposite was true early on as part of the protocol (my word not a professional's), even though intuitively doctors felt differently.
Sad, but one can only act with the information they have at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT