ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Foster

Robert Foster wouldn't have been any better off at Pitt then he is at Alabama. Unfortunately for him he is injury prone and/or just an overrated high school prospect. Max Browne was a higher rated recruit than Foster, do you believe he would be cashing NFL paychecks if he started his career at Pitt?

It's obviously much better to go to Alabama if you want to make it to the NFL. Practice against and train with the very best everyday, with a superior coach and when your opportunity comes if you make the most of it you will be drafted highly.
Foster's biggest problem is not even injuries. It is between the ears.

I can't believe people still evaluate a player based on what he did in high school even after he's been in college for 4 years.
Are you people crazy or what.

Reactions: TD_6082
Never read a post in this vein before. Very original.
Actually you probably never have because a) It was not until this past Saturday that Foster played in a game against that team, b) he caught a pass that ended in negative yards, c) there wasn't and isn't an ounce of criticism from me toward him or anyone in his family, and d) he would look good in a Panther uniform.

Nice try Copernicus.

The running back's name escapes me too, but the quarterback was Matt Cassel.
Wow, can't believe I forgot it was him lol. Lotta knocks on the guy but actually had some good years in the league. Didn't make the playoffs when he replaced Brady, but only because the AFC was so good that year. Any other year they win the division, Brady back the next year they won the division but actually had a worse record than they did the previous year under Cassel.

Good job recruits. some of these nimrods are so hung up on stars performance on the field or lack thereof is irrelelvant . these are the same people waiting patiently for a vcr tape from Shadyside Scott. ouch

What is your infatuation with Shadyside Scott? Every thread you respond to me you mention him. I am not him. So what is your deal?

Could've been an NFL millionaire like Boyd by now. Very likely had he chosen Pitt he would've been on the field and featured very early, unlike what happened to him at 'Bama.

Dad's meddling really messed up Robert's development trajectory big time.
Have we ever discussed this before?? I don't recollect.

Reactions: Jpripper88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT