ADVERTISEMENT

Rossi: Good Luck Selling This Pitt Coach, LINK!

CaptainSidneyReilly

Chancellor
Dec 25, 2006
Link Below:
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

LINK:
http://triblive.com/sports/robrossi/10213962-74/pitt-stallings-guy
img25532597.jpg

I was really disappointed by this hire. Every article I read concerns me as he seems to have a mediocre track record. I wanted Enfield really bad. But it's over now and he's the coach. In most cases the fans would be willing to give the guy a chance. That doesn't seem to be the case here. I find myself wondering if people dislike him because has that "Al Bundy" look? I'm being serious. Every picture I see of him is a bad one. Reminds me of Huggins. He didn't even wear a tie for his picture with Barnes on Twitter.

Anyway, I think I'm going to give the guy a chance....I think

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
Rossi is a boob. And he looks like an idiot with that reverse Hitler mustache under his lower lip.
He wrote his opinion, I do not have one on Stallings and fine with me that Barnes chose him and let Stallings worry about winning at Pitt.

Ron Cook wrote a article how Stallings deserves a chance at Pitt. Rossi wrote how Stallings will be a tough sell for Pitt Fans. Zeise wrote about the relationship between Barnes and Todd Turner too? Everybody has an opinion on the deal and so be it.

Stallings Recruiting and Winning at Pitt will make Rossi look wrong later, or Losing will make Ron Cook Wrong like he admits later in his Article? Zeise wants more explanations on Buyouts and Fees?

I just think it is fair that Zeise pointed out but Barnes has explains why, when, and how much lost and gained on the Buyouts and Consultants Fee he used to bring in Stallings to Pitt?

Once it is explained, Barnes can move on as he pleases and Stalling can move too and do the jobs Barnes wants him to do at Pitt!

I was really disappointed by this hire. Every article I read concerns me as he seems to have a mediocre track record. I wanted Enfield really bad. But it's over now and he's the coach. In most cases the fans would be willing to give the guy a chance. That doesn't seem to be the case here. I find myself wondering if people dislike him because has that "Al Bundy" look? I'm being serious. Every picture I see of him is a bad one. Reminds me of Huggins. He didn't even wear a tie for his picture with Barnes on Twitter.

Anyway, I think I'm going to give the guy a chance....I think

Actually I think almost all fans will at least give him a chance. Sometimes we go too much by what is on the lair when in reality a very small percentage of Pitt fans are on the board. The hire hasn't been popular but most fans don't consider the nuclear option like some of our finest tend to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT