ADVERTISEMENT

Rothstein says.....

Wouldn't it be !
I think those fearing X leaving after this season are worrying about something that most likely won't happen . He had a great freshman season , but he's not 6'10" and he's not a threat from 3 . Like i said hope he surprises me and plays his way into the
NBA . It would be great for him , Pitt and JC .
He doesn't have to "play his way into" the NBA. He has to decide he no longer wants to play as an amature, and already has publicly said he is unlikely to stay 4 years.
What we think means nothing, and frankly what the nba thinks is only one factor to these kids that often is overcome by simply not wanting to play the game and take classes, having a child or family he wants to support, etc.

Reactions: Ski11585
He doesn't have to "play his way into" the NBA. He has to decide he no longer wants to play as an amature, and already has publicly said he is unlikely to stay 4 years.
What we think means nothing, and frankly what the nba thinks is only one factor to these kids that often is overcome by simply not wanting to play the game and take classes, having a child or family he wants to support, etc.
He could flunk out of school , he could quit playing bb , sustain an injury etc . theres a zillion reasons why he could not be back next season .
What I'm saying is that he needs more seasoning before leaving for the NBA !

ADVERTISEMENT