Rudy Borat scene

Zeldas Open Roof

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2018
Thanks for providing us with the comedy and Giuliani’s culpability. Him and Trump, birds of the feather flock together! Truth is found in comedy.
Trump & Giuliani are found in sleaze.

A very funny episode. Revealing!
yeah, they like adult womrn unlike biden and his abortion of a son. if only these were kids, then dems would be fine with it..

Reactions: caleco's

Zeldas Open Roof

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2018
Both projection and deflection...
no projection and no deflection. rudy wanted to crush a hot 24 year old, i dont blame him. actually would dissapoint me if he didnt at least try.. funny how you think this is bad but cool with creepy joe kissing children and ignore pedophile videos of his loser son..

Reactions: ONGB and fkthomas

JGregor

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2009
no projection and no deflection. rudy wanted to crush a hot 24 year old, i dont blame him. actually would dissapoint me if he didnt at least try.. funny how you think this is bad but cool with creepy joe kissing children and ignore pedophile videos of his loser son..
It’s not either or, as you continue to deflect. And you and the cult 45 try to paint joe as a pedophile.

Zeldas Open Roof

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2018
It’s not either or, as you continue to deflect. And you and the cult 45 try to paint joe as a pedophile.
not me, he's doing all the painting himself.

regarding rudy, he got caught with his pants down, misread the situation to say the least. Hey, we've all been there, it happens. usually not on video but we've all over reached on a woman only to have it end not as we planned..

fkthomas

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Hahaha....If Rudy can be so easily duped and compromised by a comedian, just think of what a trained intelligence operative could do.......say somebody like Andrii Derkach for instance.....
Ha!! I predicted this response 3 days ago! Leave it to iq81!

• Wow
Reactions: FireballZ

NTOP

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Thanks for providing us with the comedy and Giuliani’s culpability. Him and Trump, birds of the feather flock together! Truth is found in comedy.
Trump & Giuliani are found in sleaze.

A very funny episode. Revealing!
Tara Reade sends her regards. So does Biden's ex-wife.

fkthomas

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
So...it’s bad because

1) it’s not funny (That couldnt have been the whole scene because if it was it should have left on the editing room floor. )
2) it was made out to be so much worse for Rudy. It’s a dud. A nothing burger.
3) it’s embarrassing that Rudy thought he might have been getting lucky...but 99% of men would have done the same thing. Which is bad in itself.

NTOP

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
So...it’s bad because

1) it’s not funny (That couldnt have been the whole scene because if it was it should have left on the editing room floor. )
3) it’s embarrassing that Rudy thought he might have been getting lucky...but 99% of men would have done the same thing. Which is bad in itself.
Maybe Rudy files an entrapment suit?

Zeldas Open Roof

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2018
So...it’s bad because

yeah, im definitely falling for that myself.. not sure i need to rub myself pre-game though but he's older and wanted to be ready. im not there yet but hey, father time waits for no man..

Jim Z

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2014
Rudy being an old hound does not make the Bidens any l ess corrupt. I'm not voting for Rudy

Reactions: fkthomas

HailtoPitt

Chancellor
Jun 18, 2001
Rudy can spin it however he wants, but the moment he agreed to move to the bedroom he thought he was getting some.

pittguy81

Heisman Winner
Oct 28, 2005
Ha!! I predicted this response 3 days ago! Leave it to iq81!
Correct. I'll point out the obvious to those who seem not live in the neighborhood....folks like you.

Why did this trigger you?.......One of your hero's being exposed as a clown who can be compromised by a two bit comedian..........Trump's right hand (wing) man?

WCDOC

Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2011
Wouldn't it have been cool to have a Borat back in the Clinton days. Would love to see slick Willie's moves.

Latest posts