ADVERTISEMENT

Saw Andy Katz’ ACC prediction and he has

While I certainly appreciate your take, I wish I shared it.

I'd be very pleasantly surprised if we win win more than 2-3 ACC games, finishing any better than, say 13th or 14th.

I'm completely an early fan of HCJC, but as fans we must respect that the road back is long, and we are still woefully undermanned at this time.

The work Coach Jeff can do to improve the roster via recruiting in the next 3-9 months will tell us if we are on the road back to the top half of the League.

This much I will say ... I will be there for just about all of the games just as I was last year. I love my Panther Hoopers all the same, regardless of whether I believe they will finish 1st or 15th in the ACC.
I think any chance to get more than those 3-4 conference wins will be fueled by some type of improvement by the kids that were here last year. Especially the bigs. Who's to say we don't get much improved play from Brown and even Peace. And our guard play should be much improved. Just trying to stay optimistic. But you are correct in saying getting back to the top won't be easy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT