ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule

oldpantherfan

Freshman
Sep 26, 2013
I have noticed that there has been no comments about the non conference schedule.
In my opinion it is weaker than any that Dixon had during his tenure, and it looks like it was built to make Stallings look good and successful heading into what will probably be a rough ACC and 2017 season.
What does anyone else think ?
And if he doesn't have a good season with this schedule, will he be on the hot seat ?

I have noticed that there has been no comments about the non conference schedule.
In my opinion it is weaker than any that Dixon had during his tenure, and it looks like it was built to make Stallings look good and successful heading into what will probably be a rough ACC and 2017 season.
And if he doesn't have a good season with this schedule, will he be on the hot seat ?
Ha?? There is a thread 4 pages deep right below this.

I think you are a couple days late and a dollar short.

Reactions: Saboteur
I think you are a couple days late and a dollar short.

Not too many complaints below about the strength of that schedule. A few, but the consensus was that it a good thing given how bad the team likely will be. Some think that this team might only win 6-7 games OOC. That would hardly be making Stallings look good.

DEqR2PjXcAA0Y4u.jpg

No

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT