ADVERTISEMENT

Shady on FS1

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
I don’t watch any of these panel shows on ESPN or FS1. But I walked down into my game room and FS1 was on because the World Cup was on earlier. This show is on called “Speak”? Shady is one of the hosts with what looks to me might be Jason Taylor’s sister? Not to sound ignorant, but I had never seen this before. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

In any event, anyone who might watch it, what do you suspect is in that cup that Shady keeps drinking from? It really looks like a nervous thing with him. He’s always drinking from it. He can’t stop. Anyone wonder if there’s alcohol in that thing? It’s a bit annoying.

That is Jason Taylor's sister. I've watched that show for about 5 minutes before. It's not my cup of tea. They all just try to out- do each other with dumb opinions to get attention. The show is basically 3 Andrew Filliponis arguing with each other.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
That is Jason Taylor's sister. I've watched that show for about 5 minutes before. It's not my cup of tea. They all just try to out- do each other with dumb opinions to get attention. The show is basically 3 Andrew Filliponis arguing with each other.

You misspelled @Sean Miller Fan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT