ADVERTISEMENT

Showing replay of Pitt/Clemson game on ESPNU now

PittPoker

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2008
Almost over but this is the best part of the game.

I loved the postgame interview when that kid keeps nodding over and over again. I hope they show that again.

Better than watching lame duck mgr Clint Hurdle blow another game by leaving an obviously tired Gerrit Cole in for 113 pitches against LA and he proceeds to give up a Grand Slam to Curtis Granderson. Pathetic organization, pathetic mgr and a pathetic owner.

Almost over but this is the best part of the game.

I loved the postgame interview when that kid keeps nodding over and over again. I hope they show that again.

Better than watching lame duck mgr Clint Hurdle blow another game by leaving an obviously tired Gerrit Cole in for 113 pitches against LA and he proceeds to give up a Grand Slam to Curtis Granderson. Pathetic organization, pathetic mgr and a pathetic owner.

Just got done watching it again.... after Pat's interview some love from a member of the "Chain Gang"

Reactions: PittPoker
Watched it on Sunday. We got a couple very fortunate calls on that late scoring drive in the 4th. The phantom interference call and that personal foul when they stopped us on 3rd and short.

Hey, not complaining, we've been on the other end so many times of those bad calls that it was about time we got a few.

Reactions: caleco's
Even more unfathomable watching it again. Coming off losing the previous 2 basically flushing the Coastal down the toilet, like a 4 td underdog, Clemson 44 straight @home, Watson setting ACC record throwing 70 passes, Blewitt just previous missed xp and another fg hit the back of Bookser's head, etc etc. Really up there near 13-9 in Pitt upsets.

ESPN is getting their money's worth with that game. That replay seems like it's on once a week

I must have drank alot during that game because I forgot about some of those horrible calls. But equally horrible was Dabo's play calling on that last drive.

The most inexplicable was the Brightwell pick and return. Those kind of plays simply don't happen for us, much. But as I type it reminds me of the Whitehead pick return to end the half (GT? Virginia? One of em) and the Lewis PSU pick. Ironic that 3 picks played such huge roles in a season of such poor pass defense.

Pitt would have been up 21 - 7 if the fumble return Whitehead had would have stood.

I'm still not convinced that Clemson scored and didn't fumble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT