ADVERTISEMENT

Signing KP

ShipofFools

Freshman
Feb 25, 2021
Pickett one of only two #1 picks to remain unsigned. I am guessing his agent wants a higher figure than the slotted amount for the round position. With KP being a QB and possibly ending up as the starter during his rookie year, perhaps they are looking for a higher compensation. Just a guess on my part, and I am sure a deal will get done before training camp. Interesting though that they haven't come to terms yet.

Get 'er done Omar.

Pickett one of only two #1 picks to remain unsigned. I am guessing his agent wants a higher figure than the slotted amount for the round position. With KP being a QB and possibly ending up as the starter during his rookie year, perhaps they are looking for a higher compensation. Just a guess on my part, and I am sure a deal will get done before training camp. Interesting though that they haven't come to terms yet.

Get 'er done Omar.

It's not the amount- it's how much is paid early.

It's not the amount- it's how much is paid early.
If it's a signing bonus i would think that should not be a problem. Give him some nice bank now and a lower cap amount early. If he is solidly the starter down the road, his salary will escalate from there steadily. I still wonder if the total package they want is higher than the slot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT