ADVERTISEMENT

So bb recruiting and now attendance have tanked?

True. Most on here have no idea what happened between Jamie and the Pitt administration, even before he was gently shoved out the door by Barnes and the big mouth boosters. It was going on for a while and it wasn't the best of circumstances. Jamie made the best decision he could make when he was able to land at TCU as he did and leave this incompetent Pitt administration behind him. Nothing has changed since he left and he's in a much better situation where he is.

OK. in the immortal words of Dejan Kovacevic, COME CLEAN! I am tired of these innuendos, let's hear the story.

Yet the same posters keep bringing up the previous coach, while all the while not knowing much about how his departure took place or the circumstances leading up to his departure. If only they knew, they wouldn't be saying what they are saying. What happened behind the scenes is no one's business, so I can completely blame them for being ignorant of the entire set of circumstances.

I'm not disagreeing that Dixon could have been a better recruiter. He is not and was not an ace recruiter because he chose not to play in the mud with the slime. But this constant bad-mouthing of what he did here is old now and needs to stop. We have what we have and I doubt we will ever again have the level of excellence in coaching we had under Howland-Dixon. And that's for more reasons than just money, or coaches that want to coach at Pitt. I'm 100% sure that this Stallings guy is not a coach that will return us to any level of excellence beyond mediocre, if he's lucky.

Also what is old is the "raw deal" hints and innuendos by posts like this. Come clean. Out the guilty. If you guys know, say it out loud. What are you afraid of? Or...is it really true?

Also what is old is the "raw deal" hints and innuendos by posts like this. Come clean. Out the guilty. If you guys know, say it out loud. What are you afraid of? Or...is it really true?
I've been prodding this guy for months. He doesn't know squat...just throws mud at Barnes, Pitt and Stallings.

Reactions: gary2
ADVERTISEMENT