ADVERTISEMENT

So I saw Ferrari made an ass of himself to Iowa Crowd

Somerset Panther

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
He won the 197 lb class in OT at the Soldier Tournament in Iowa then proceeded to pull a Desantis shoving the kids head down as the clock ran out. The kid pushed him away, and AJ threw a punch and flipped him off. He was defaulted and the win went to the other kid. The Iowa crowd booed AJ so he assumed a horse stance and flipped off the entire crowd. It reeked of pro wrestling. His brother lost in the final of the 149 lb match and also had a little shoving match at the end.

He is a complete POS. Its obvious that he has learned nothing from his mistakes. Hope this keeps every school from bringing him in.

Reactions: TJ-Pinzburgh
He won the 197 lb class in OT at the Soldier Tournament in Iowa then proceeded to pull a Desantis shoving the kids head down as the clock ran out. The kid pushed him away, and AJ threw a punch and flipped him off. He was defaulted and the win went to the other kid. The Iowa crowd booed AJ so he assumed a horse stance and flipped off the entire crowd. It reeked of pro wrestling. His brother lost in the final of the 149 lb match and also had a little shoving match at the end.

What is this guy doing now? I dont follow wrestling but this guy seems to have true trainwreck appeal. Like if I knew he was wrestling at a certain time, I might watch it because he might beat up the ref or a fan or something. He is certainly destined to be a WWE heel. The kid is unfortunately mentally deranged. Will probably be in jail at some point.

Cael and Penn State have f*cked with the heads of Tom and Terry Brands and the Iowa fans so much that they would still take AJ in a heartbeat if it means they get a little closer.

Reactions: TJ-Pinzburgh
Can’t stand them. They all seem like complete assholes. Hope they go to Iowa in time for PSU to kick their ass. Time will be limited before they are kicked out of school again. They are not changing at this point.

Apparently the Iowa AD has nixed AJ wrestling at Iowa. Dad shopping all 3 brothers to other schools. Maybe Pitt should take them! That would be fun.

Can’t stand them. They all seem like complete assholes. Hope they go to Iowa in time for PSU to kick their ass. Time will be limited before they are kicked out of school again. They are not changing at this point.
Only Dad and AJ are problems. Would love to get the 2 younger brothers to Pitt without Dad.

Hell no. Id root against them even at Pitt
Yep, I'm entirely out on that. Also agree with above post that dad and AJ are the most toxic, but that photoshoot Angelo did at VT with the cars and ARs was crazy embarrassing too

Yep, I'm entirely out on that. Also agree with above post that dad and AJ are the most toxic, but that photoshoot Angelo did at VT with the cars and ARs was crazy embarrassing too
Money says they are all like Dad, they just haven't shown it yet. Behavior like that is nurture, not nature

Reactions: mike412
Oh jeez, the Myles Garrett defense. Accountability isn't a part of his vocabulary.

Guessing that his religion didn't teach him that pride is one of the seven deadly sins

What were his parents thinking when he was growing up? This guy is vile.

Have you seen the father? The son is following in his sociopathic path. And, I suspect the other two sons will soon follow.
Now I understand, one jackass producing other jackasses. Ferrari is going to have a tough time after wrestling is over in his life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT