ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer Question

Chescat

All Conference
Jul 5, 2001
I realize this is the football board but I watched our RANKED soccer team beat Syracuse
in OT last night. Our best player, Kizza. is now off the team. He was a pre season
All American candidate and one of the top ACC players.
Anyone know what's going on with this?

I realize this is the football board but I watched our RANKED soccer team beat Syracuse
in OT last night. Our best player, Kizza. is now off the team. He was a pre season
All American candidate and one of the top ACC players.
Anyone know what's going on with this?

There is a thread on the Olympic sports board about it. Nobody knows. My guess would be Jordan Whitehead, Durand Johnson, etc.

As good as Kizza was, I still think this Pitt team can be pretty special. The FR Jacquesson looks tremendous and Petkovic is one of the best players in the nation.

There is a thread on the Olympic sports board about it. Nobody knows. My guess would be Jordan Whitehead, Durand Johnson, etc.

As good as Kizza was, I still think this Pitt team can be pretty special. The FR Jacquesson looks tremendous and Petkovic is one of the best players in the nation.
Typical Pitt. Putting BS rules ahead of WINNING. Be like BAMA or tOSU, put winning 1st at any cost.

Reactions: Black Panther
Is the #2 ranking because few teams are playing nationwide? Or is it legit? I dont honestly follow many Olympic sports...

My understanding is that he is able to return next season if he chose to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT