ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer turn around

gull point

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2003
Millsboro, Delaware
I think it can happen more quickly than many think. I went to UNH a 100 years ago and then it was all ice hockey and football and had remained that way for many years. Now with an emphasis on other sports as well they are now #12 in the country with the lowest goals against ave in the country. Have 2 players from Norway, 2 from Sweden, 1 from Iceland and 1 from Spain

We're recruiting internationally and the talent level is waaaaay up. The ACC is a tremendous conference but we're clearly making solid progress

I think it can happen more quickly than many think. I went to UNH a 100 years ago and then it was all ice hockey and football and had remained that way for many years. Now with an emphasis on other sports as well they are now #12 in the country with the lowest goals against ave in the country. Have 2 players from Norway, 2 from Sweden, 1 from Iceland and 1 from Spain
Iceland ??.....wow now that's interesting !!-

Yeah but we have to recruit the WPIAL!! Oh wrong sport! Sorry.

Yeah but we have to recruit the WPIAL!! Oh wrong sport! Sorry.

Actually that would be a good idea for the women, but for whatever reason Pitt's current women's coach doesn't think that western PA players are any good.

Of course he might not be here past this season, so that may change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT