ADVERTISEMENT

Sooners interested in Brennan Marion

Not better than Cignetti but good enough for a blue blood? Narduzzi, this was a fatal mistake. Probably going to cost you your job.
Clearly they haven't done their responsible due diligence and consulted with Steel or they'd know that he just lucked himself from homelessness to break a few NCAA records then community college position coach to D1 offensive coordinator.

Reactions: 303vND
Clearly they haven't done their responsible due diligence and consulted with Steel or they'd know that he just lucked himself from homelessness to break a few NCAA records then community college position coach to D1 offensive coordinator.
I'm just shocked that Sark didn't just ante up and pay the man his due, he must be crazy, it's really had a negative effect on Texas this year both on the field and in recruiting.

I'm even more shocked that SDSU won't just come out give him the HC job, why would the interview anyone else?

How about Jimmy Franks? What is he thinking? WIth all of BM's recruiting connections and his offensive aptitude, it's a no-brainer to bring in BM and not just make him OC, but possibly associate HC.

With all this "innovation" and success, why wouldn't some NFL team just bring BM in to run the "GO-GO?"

Reactions: TD_6082 and NCPitt
Can't wait to see how his gimmick offense fares against the top SEC defenses.

Not better than Cignetti but good enough for a blue blood? Narduzzi, this was a fatal mistake. Probably going to cost you your job.
Dude you realize even if Pitt hired him for OC he would have left after 1 year. The obsession you have with him is strange. Has he put out a restraining order against you yet?

Reactions: PITTstorm
Marion is so damn good that OU hired two guys
wait, they promoted promising coordinator candidates with local ties from within the program instead of telling the to wait until a month after the season concludes before conducting their interview? What a bunch of amateurs. If Venables was smart he'd have alienated them before asking around to find out what school was about to fire their under-performing coordinator that he could hire and halve his team's points per game within 2 seasons.

wait, they promoted promising coordinator candidates with local ties from within the program instead of telling the to wait until a month after the season concludes before conducting their interview? What a bunch of amateurs. If Venables was smart he'd have alienated them before asking around to find out what school was about to fire their under-performing coordinator that he could hire and halve his team's points per game within 2 seasons.
I think you got the alienation part backwards.

Dude, it's cool and all that you have your cousin's back, but it's getting old.

You and SMF should hang out on the UNLV board, or maybe create a Marion board and you guys can stroke it together. The posting litter is annoying, and really strange.

Dude, it's cool and all that you have your cousin's back, but it's getting old.

You and SMF should hang out on the UNLV board, or maybe create a Marion board and you guys can stroke it together. The posting litter is annoying, and really strange.
This you?
Gunga_Galunga said:
This hire was likely very easy for Narduzzi. FCJ checks all the boxes.

I like the hire because there's very little risk or unknowns. FCJ is a better playcaller than Whip and a better recruiter. They need to develop a running game, and Whip had no interest. This coming from a Whip supporter.

This you?
Sure, it didn't work and I'm glad he got fired. I'll own that, no biggie. I'm flattered you were interested enough to go digging for it.

I care about Pitt, not Cignetti or Marion.
Now go shill for your cousin on the UNLV board.

Last edited:
Reactions: pittbb80 and NCPitt
So are all these teams really interested in the most gifted OC in the country or is he just really good at self promotion. Guess we’ll find out soon. .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT