ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Cal Pitt Soccer Fans

mike412

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Santa Monica, CA
O’Briens in Santa Monica (23rd and Wilshire Blvd) will be showing the match on Friday. If I’m the only Pitt fan who shows (I’m a regular for soccer there) it will just be on one TV. If enough people show, it will be on the biggest indoor and outdoor TVs.

LA County just reopened bars and restaurants indoors with limited seating. O’Briens opened outside seating during the lockdown, installed televisions out there and is keeping the area open. In a pinch, the outdoor seating was a lifesaver, but the street noise drives me nuts. I will be inside. Santa Monica requires masks except when eating and drinking.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
O’Briens in Santa Monica (23rd and Wilshire Blvd) will be showing the match on Friday. If I’m the only Pitt fan who shows (I’m a regular for soccer there) it will just be on one TV. If enough people show, it will be on the biggest indoor and outdoor TVs.

LA County just reopened bars and restaurants indoors with limited seating. O’Briens opened outside seating during the lockdown, installed televisions out there and is keeping the area open. In a pinch, the outdoor seating was a lifesaver, but the street noise drives me nuts. I will be inside. Santa Monica requires masks except when eating and drinking.
That’s awesome. Enjoy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT