ADVERTISEMENT

Starkey

pittisit

Walk-on
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2001
I was listening to the Joe Starkey show today on the Fan and Starkey and his side kick City Limits were going up to Pitt to take some serves from Olivia this afternoon. They kind of were thinking they could receive her serve. Starkey has no volleyball experience and City Limits said he play volleyball in high school.

I wonder if they have to sign a waiver? They could get seriously hurt. I expect a broken nose and/or a concussion.

They are supposed to post photos/videos of their adventure on the Fan website but I haven't seen anything posted yet.
I can't wait to see what happened.

I was listening to the Joe Starkey show today on the Fan and Starkey and his side kick City Limits were going up to Pitt to take some serves from Olivia this afternoon. They kind of were thinking they could receive her serve. Starkey has no volleyball experience and City Limits said he play volleyball in high school.

I wonder if they have to sign a waiver? They could get seriously hurt. I expect a broken nose and/or a concussion.

They are supposed to post photos/videos of their adventure on the Fan website but I haven't seen anything posted yet.
I can't wait to see what happened.
First image posted from this afternoon:

images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT