ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers 12.4 thread

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Most profound thing in this game so far…

Najee looks good.

I’ll be happy to eat crow if he starts to be a plus player for the Steelers. I’ll never back off being critical of drafting a RB in the 1st round. But I have said he’s the worst starting back in the league. Statistically he was. But he’s looked good the last couple weeks.

He's gonna end up with 1 million dollars for every drop by the end of this year

Yeah 14 more drops in 5 and a half more games is a lot but it's Diontae Dropson he can do it

That's a really dumb play by Simms.
Their WRs are largely not good. Pickens has a world of potential, but I am about done with Diontae. He gets so open, makes very hard catches, puts too many easy catches on the ground. Never seen a guy put more easy balls on the ground than him.

Maybe they will be able to trade him for what they used on him (a 3rd) in the offseason. Very talented physically, but just too inconsistent.

OT but quite the game going on in Houston. The 2 offenses have combined for a total of 3 points while the defenses/special teams have put 16 points up on the board.

TJ Watt is in the game, but he's basically been invisible. I assume that he's not really healthy.

Pickens has been whining all game. It's OK to be frustrated but being this much of a headache year 1 is a bad sign
Just like Pickett has to accept that Pickens is a rookie and is learning when he doesn't run the route properly, Pickens needs to understand that about Pickett. He needs to learn to not be an ahole teammate on national tv.

Reactions: CCHS82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT