ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers 12.4 thread

I'm not fitting him for a gold jacket but he's been making consistent, positive strides.

The only worrisome area with KP has been missing open receivers too much. Otherwise he looks on track to be a solid starter in the league for a fairly long time. My problem is that I have not been paying enough attention to know if accuracy improves dramatically in a year or two for most. The really good QB's in the league are so accurate but he has a way to go in terms of accuracy. IMO

I don't know how this guy still has a job.

Madden is really good at trolling and getting emotional responses, which essentially is his job. He's very good at it.

As for his tweet, it's carefully worded to acknowledge progress where it ultimately matters (wins and losses) but also downplay Pickett's role in it. (i.e. he knows he's full of shit)

Last edited:
Reactions: BreakingPitt
Dionte Johnson is mailing it in. He's been simply awful this year. THe next time he catches the ball (no sure thing) and actually goes north and south will be a nice change of pace from him running backwards and losing yardage after every catch.....
I don’t know who runs lazy routes,Steelers or Pitts receivers.

Mentioned last week he was lazy coming out of his break in the end zone costing KP a TD in the corner. Needs to mature and prepare ala Jerry Rice.
agree. Unfortunately there aren't any good, experienced WRs to mentor him. the WR coach needs to coach him up as both a WR and a professional.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT