ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers are great!

Pittisit4me

Sophomore
Dec 11, 2019
Keep spending big money on defense. We will win a superbowl if we could just spend another 100 million on that side of the ball. Look how good we are!

WRs suck too.
Roman Wilson... lol. What a turd pick that was. Calvin Austin. Catch the ball.
This team is painful to watch.
Russ looks pathetic.

Reactions: 303vND
If you just consider pure offensive talent, position by position, we are right there with Carolina. Which is to say, right at rock bottom of the league.

I like the idea of seeing which of these quarterbacks can lead you to a Super Bowl. I'm inspired and will now be changing outfits until I find one that enables me to fly.

Disclaimer, I’m a Ravens fan so take this with a grain of salt.

Tomlin is a great coach, one of the best in the league and is rarely mentioned in that regard. He has taken teams to the playoffs that most other coaches would not have. But he made a mistake with Russ over Fields.

This team doesn’t know quarterbacking

Our OC looks like a serial killer from 1983… the fatherly looking dude with bodies in his basement

• Haha
If you just consider pure offensive talent, position by position, we are right there with Carolina. Which is to say, right at rock bottom of the league.

Haven't watched a second but I said all last season, the Steelers might have the least offensive talent in the NFL not even counting the QB. Also said they should build Kenny a statue for winning with XFL talent and Matt Canada

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT