ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers classic choke job on the road

pittbb80

Chancellor
Oct 9, 2004
defense off to a great start.

Over under on BR picks. I have him at at least 2

This one would be unforgivable if they were to lose. Raiders are horrible and management wants that 1st pick more than they want to win another game or 2. They are lousy on both sides of the ball and Gruden has been slow to make adjustments.

A loss here would be devastating

Steeler Defense eguals dogshit! That is why if we do make the playoffs it will be one and done. It is also why I would like them to find a new coach which the Rooneys will never do. This team's identity has always been its great defense. We have lost that and now we try to outscore teams. It seems to be how alot of the top teams are operating, but, our quarterback makes to many mistakes for us to outscore teams, especially good teams.

First quarter, everyone panic!!!!

Certainly way too early to panic, but the Steelers are fortunate to have 2 tanking teams on their remaining schedule in Oakland and Cincinnati.

They have to win both of those games to make the playoffs in all likelihood, and they should as both of those teams are lousy and are dealing with other external factors as well.

This was one of those games where if they came out and stepped on Oakland early the Raiders would go away. The fact that they seemed to be not really prepared to play again against a horrible team is understandably very disappointing.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Announcers not really paying attention either. Was obvious Roethlisberger dinged up after that hit and they didn’t notice it initially. Also no mention yet of JuJu going off the field after his catch.

Kickers are a dime a dozen, can Boswell and find another , what’s the guy going to do choke??Oh the punter isn’t that great either

Looked very disorganized down by the goal line, especially on that 1st down call. No excuse when your QB is that experienced. JuJu with the bailout.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Might add that this is barely a road game. Not only do the Steelers fans there seem louder, some of the tv shots make it look like they are in the majority.
Amazing how many Steeler fans show up to road games. Great catch by Juju.

Reactions: BFo8
Asshat, I mean Boswell should practice by himself all week.

Amazing how many Steeler fans show up to road games. Great catch by Juju.

Raider fans finally beginning to realize they are down to the last couple home games ever and are starting to stay away. I guess there’s a chance they play in Oakland next season, but not likely.

Sometimes it's a holder or snapper thing when a kicker has isolated struggles but it's been weeks like this, so it's gotta be something wth Boswell ...

Boswell has sucked but if you want to get rid of someone how about #48 Bud Du nothing!

Would like to see a little more Ridley and a little less Samuels. Ridley with much more of a burst at the line of scrimmage, this team going to need to get something out of the run game today.

Raiders and Miami Hurricanes have much in common. Greatly undisciplined, but give Pittsburgh teams fits...

They might as well try throwing deep on the next possession. Raiders stacking the box and playing the wr’s very tight. Better chance of getting an interference call on one on one coverage than moving it slowly down the field.

Totally predictable. I am sure Tomlin has them prepared for New England and New Orleans. Why blow your focus on this week's game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT