ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers off to a great start

Totally unprepared for the second straight week. There needs to be a responce right now.

Remember the definition of insanity? That’s what we’re looking at. Firing Todd Haley isn’t a cure all. This team as constructed will never sniff a chance at 7 let alone win it.

The difference between Narduzzi and Tomlin at this point is that Narduzzi’s players still respect him.

this will be the last season with this present roster. Big Ben, Tomlin, Bell all will be gone next season

This team will be playing for a first round draft pick

The performance against the hapless browns was no fluke

Pittsburgh's problem is the same as it has been the past several years; defense. Kansas City now has a qb to take advantage of Pittsburgh's horrible pass defense. Alex Smith could never do it.

A couple of thoughts:

1) I did not like the decision to let Haley go. I hated the decision to keep Butler. There is a reason I think Tomlin is overrated. His staff decisions are a good start.
2) Steelers defense lacks talent. Bell's money could have signed an elite talent defensively.
3) How many picks have we spent on OLB and safety to yield the talent we have today?

Robert Foster with his first NFL touch; 6 yard gain on a reverse for Buffalo. To all the haters; he made it to the NFL.

Agree that Tomlins selection of assistants is poor. Butler is clueless.

Draft decisions have been poor at best. I like Tomlin but he needs to shake up the staff. This Firtchmer dude is another bozo

Agree with all but Tomlin . He's there as long as he wants to .

Tomlin has already driven people away. It’s going to continue. Let’s not pretend his skin color wont become a major factor either.

Mike, Mike, Mike here's what you have to do right now.
Tell your defensive coaches to alert the Steelers defense that the game has started.
Warm-ups are over this is the real game. Honest ! I wouldn't lie to you promise Mike.
IMO you should do this now rather than wait until half time.

Have one of those "circle jerk" meeting where all the players hold hands in a circle while you tell them they su-ck right now!

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Last edited:
Reactions: PittPanthers90
Edmunds is anothe first round bust

Good news is when they pick in the top four this year it’s less likely they’ll screw that pick up

Reactions: PittPanthers90
Agree that Tomlins selection of assistants is poor. Butler is clueless.

Draft decisions have been poor at best. I like Tomlin but he needs to shake up the staff. This Firtchmer dude is another bozo

Tomlin inherited a SB level team. He proved he could win for the most part with Cowher's team and staff. The defense has steadily gotten worse especially since he left Lebeau go and replaced him with Butler.

Tomlin's team are undisciplined, brash on the field, but strangely quiet in playoff time. Much like their coach.

Tomlin inherited a SB level team. He proved he could win for the most part with Cowher's team and staff. The defense has steadily gotten worse especially since he left Lebeau go and replaced him with Butler.

Tomlin's team are undisciplined, brash on the field, but strangely quiet in playoff time. Much like their coach.

I call "R" word on that one .

Steelers will probably come back and win and many of these comments will look stupid.

And Tomlin isn't going anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT