ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers vs Bills

Just like how I didn’t understand how Pitt was 4 point favorites at Tennessee until I lol saw Milton, I guess this explains why the Steelers were 6.5 point dogs to Buffalo. Roethlisberger not being a legitimate NFL qb at this point in his career
Seems more like you just have no idea what you're watching.

I really like those Canada WR screens. He usually seems to design those where multiple blockers are there.

Seems more like you just have no idea what you're watching.
The only reason the Steelers are losing this game is the play of Roethlisberger. I considered it an insult that Vegas would make Allen’s team a 6.5 point favorite over Pittsburgh, and through three quarters the Bills only have 10 points.

Perfect example why you NEVER draft a running back in the 1st round. Steelers need to draft offensive lineman. Not a back!

• Haha
Reactions: TheFormula
The only reason the Steelers are losing this game is the play of Roethlisberger. I considered it an insult that Vegas would make Allen’s team a 6.5 point favorite over Pittsburgh, and through three quarters the Bills only have 10 points.
I would’ve opened at 7, was surprised it sat at 6.5 all summer and stayed there all the way until kickoff.

I knew when Claypool didn’t get in the end zone there that they’d be settling for 3. Probably should’ve considered going for it, given how late it is. Because you know Buffalo is going to have a drive in them soon. And this one is critical, can’t let them respond.

I knew when Claypool didn’t get in the end zone there that they’d be settling for 3. Probably should’ve considered going for it, given how late it is. Because you know Buffalo is going to have a drive in them soon. And this one is critical, can’t let them respond.
Not getting 7 there really let the Bills off the hook, would’ve liked to see how they responded to the pressure of a tie game they had been leading all day.

As a side note is this the least amount of Steeler fans ever for a close away game? Either they aren’t showing them on tv or they are really quiet.

Not getting 7 there really let the Bills off the hook, would’ve liked to see how they responded to the pressure of a tie game they had been leading all day.

As a side note is this the least amount of Steeler fans ever for a close away game? Either they aren’t showing them on tv or they are really quiet.
Yep, because Buffalo driving right now is the most predictable thing.

Bailed out by an absurd playcall… I thought for sure Allen would end up getting that with his legs. They need to get in the end zone to win this one though for sure

Looks like the people who said you improve the running game with a lineman in the first round were correct. We have a first round running back and he can’t find a hole

Reactions: Parkview57
Unfreakingbelievable catch. All it takes in these close games is the one big play, maybe it’s the PI call for the Steelers.

Reactions: mike 301
What a horrible call on that fourth down play by the Buffalo coach.

Now of course this clown qb will be accurate as hell on this drive lol

Reactions: mike 301
Awesome strip on that second down play, that is the kind of play that wins games. Game changer.

LOL at the announcer giving Roethlisberger the credit. This has been a defensive masterpiece, hope there’s no scheme change here with the lead.

…well this turned around fast. Please don’t blow this now.

Perfect example why you NEVER draft a running back in the 1st round. Steelers need to draft offensive lineman. Not a back!
I think it was the right pick, Shere. No impact lineman available at the time.

I’ll bet you a $50 donation to Pitt football that Harris finishes the year with 1000+ all purpose yards.

I’ll bet you a $50 donation to Pitt football that Harris finishes the year with 1000+ all purpose yards.
You would be about a -200 favorite at least. Everywhere I saw that posted odds had his rushing yards alone at well over 1000.

I was hoping you didn’t forget about our bet! Lol
I am in

I am

Reactions: Ski11585
I was hoping you didn’t forget about our bet! Lol
I am in

I am
I can’t remember if the original bet was for 1000 rushing yards or if I’m changing it saying 1000 all purpose. I’m happy with either one. Money is going to Pitt football no matter what!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT