ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers vs Texans Gamethread

Looked way too easy on that drive, not getting much pressure on Watson since opening play of game.

Don’t see that too often. With his skill set no problem with him risking a return there, but a fair catch at the 4 completely unacceptable.

This thread is OT thread, same as a political thread that are usually deleted,, nothing to do with Pitt

Too early for a Tom Bradley sucks comment yet? Defensive backs struggled with Jeff Driskel last week and getting roasted by Watson so far today.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Ok to laugh about since they eventually scored, but I’ve never seen a QB get an intentional grounding from the 1 foot line before. Was an unusual (and absolutely correct) call.

Feel good about my 12-4 prediction. This was one of the games I penciled in as an L.

Too early for a Tom Bradley sucks comment yet? Defensive backs struggled with Jeff Driskel last week and getting roasted by Watson so far today.
They better get that figured out at the half. Watson is having his way.

Reactions: BFo8
Where oh Where is the great Mikah Fitzpatrick??
Steelers safeties do nothing. We are playing 9 against 11 in this defense.

How on earth does that call not get overturned? His knee touches the ground where the ball got spotted with the ball clearly at least a yard ahead of where his knee was. Simply awful.

And then the makeup call.

Agreed, both were very bad calls.

Nice to get the turnover there, but even without it they punt and the Steelers probably end up with it around the same spot.

Lot of game left but this is a microcosm of why O’Brien gets criticized so much. Last week they were eviscerated in the 4th quarter by the rush, then the same thing happens today. Steelers we’re having obvious issues in the passing game, yet were able to run it down Houston’s throat.

Big possession upcoming here.

Was a very minor play, but loved the fair catch by McCloud there. No reason to take a chance, some smart football.

I think that was an auto go for it there. FG from 52 was probably a losing proposition.

ADVERTISEMENT