ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers vs Texans Gamethread

They aren’t without talent on both lines, which made the start of the season so puzzling for Houston. I’m not the biggest Tomlin fan in the world, but Im sure he’s better than the buffoon on the other sideline. Hoping they make some adjustments.
How is Houston's start puzzling? They've been screwed by the schedule maker. You do understand that KC, and Baltimore are the two best teams in the league? Then they get a third game vs another likely playoff team on the road. Awful schedule for them.

Reactions: revampedpanthers
How is Houston's start puzzling? They've been screwed by the schedule maker. You do understand that KC, and Baltimore are the two best teams in the league? Then they get a third game vs another likely playoff team on the road. Awful schedule for them.

Nothing actually, I just like throwing shit out there to see if people are paying attention.

In all honesty it’s not so much their 0-3 start against a tough schedule, it’s the way they look in doing it. This was a playoff team that had the eventual SB champs on the ropes and looked to have a bright future with Watt returning and having one of the best young QB’s in the league. Not that the season is over by any means, but they look like an 8-8 type team to me.

Hopkins is a truly special talent, they miss him badly.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
Y
Yeah huston got screwed with three tough games to start the year. I guess the bright side for them is they should have played their toughest games. If they went 1-2 to start I am sure most of their fans would have been happy

What looks bad for the Texans is they weren’t really competitive the first 2 games then were shut out in the 2nd half today. They just don’t have the look of a team that can finish 9-4 the rest of the year.

They aren’t without talent on both lines, which made the start of the season so puzzling for Houston. I’m not the biggest Tomlin fan in the world, but Im sure he’s better than the buffoon on the other sideline. Hoping they make some adjustments.
When someone asked me who the Steelers played I couldn't recall. But I did remember enough to say "some team that should be better than they are." Then my son looked it up and said "The Texans". Chalk one up for Dad.

If you scroll through this kind of thread a day later, it's hilarious, how it goes from "we suck" to "great win" within a dozen posts. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT