ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse is #18... but will be significant underdogs in each of their next 6 games.

They're likely to be 5-6 and having the BC game as their finale as a must win to get bowl eligible.

I said that to someone at the game yesterday. I don't know if I would say that its' "likely" that they'll be 5-6, but it is well within the band of most likely outcomes.

They're likely to be 5-6 and having the BC game as their finale as a must win to get bowl eligible.

There are 25-30 teams OUTSIDE of the Top 25 that are better than Syracuse.

Next six games:

#15 NC State
#4 Clemson
Notre Dame
Pitt
Florida State
#15 Wake Forest
Syracuse is favored by 5 over NC St.

Reactions: bdur76
Clemson will be favored by a healthy margin, but idk about anyone else there. Could see Syracuse beating any of them. They could lose all of them, but i don't see that as likely.

Reactions: jctrack
Weirdly I can see their best chance to win as ND. Cuse will be sky high thinking that they could win that game, Nd is pedestrian with the new coach, yet won’t give Syracuse much regard (usually correctly so).

That Cuse-NCST game is going to be fun next Saturday. Not often you see the Dome packed and rocking.

Experienced backup with a full week of practice as the starter. I'd go with NC State.

Best coaching decision by babers was to bring on the offensive coordinator from Virginia who was not retained by the new Virginia head coach.

Winning begats winning.

On that note, what would this season be like if we hired Robert Anae as our OC this past offseason instead of Frank Flintstone?

I made a large bet on ncst ML at +180. This seems like a gimmie I hope.

I thought there were two sucker bets this week in the ACC... I'm just trying to figure out why they're sucker bets.

UNC -5 at Duke: Seems like they should be favored by quite a bit more.

Clemson -4.5 at FSU... same.

Both of those lines look super appealing to me. Almost too appealing.

I thought there were two sucker bets this week in the ACC... I'm just trying to figure out why they're sucker bets.

UNC -5 at Duke: Seems like they should be favored by quite a bit more.

Clemson -4.5 at FSU... same.

Both of those lines look super appealing to me. Almost too appealing.
I actually did a parlay on both of those last night thinking the same

There are 25-30 teams OUTSIDE of the Top 25 that are better than Syracuse.

Next six games:

#15 NC State
#4 Clemson
Notre Dame
Pitt
Florida State
#15 Wake Forest

Syracuse might be having one of those seasons where things just fall their way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT